It’s time for the May 2021 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle. We’re featuring fun masculine cards with the Stampin’ Up! Well Suited Suite!
While I love the adorable projects I’ve seen made with the Well Suited Stamp Set and Dies I did not take the leap and buy this bundle. I did buy the designer paper and twine combo pack so these are the products from the suite that I’m using for my project and my fellow design team members project too. If you get this tutorial bundle just know most of the projects in the bundle also use the stamp set and coordinating dies for some awesome projects.
This first fun and simple card was Jo Blackman’s project for this month’s tutorial bundle.
I love Jo’s simple card so much that I didn’t change a thing!
The circles are die cut using one of the Layering Circles Dies and a variety of the patterns in the Well Suited Designer paper pack. I love all the patterns in this paper!
I used a Water Painter with some Night of Navy Ink to flick on the specks of color.
The sentiment comes from the Happiest of Birthdays Stamp Set. I just love this big bold sentiment!
This next project was my contribution to the May 2021 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle.
I ended up making two variations of this card. Here’s the first and original one:
I CASED this layout from a card I saw on the Stampin’ Up! website. The original was made with a soft color palette of pastels and stamped pieces. It was really easy to remake it with the Well Suited designer paper for a more masculine look!
One of the things I love about this card is that is shows off seven of the twelve designer paper patterns in the Well Suited designer paper pack. I’ve punched out these pieces using my Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch and arranged them at various angles to create this whimsical look. Two of the six punched pieces are popped up on Dimensionals.
This next version of my card was the one I made during my Facebook Live event.
This one is a bit bolder with the stripes and Pacific Point panel in behind my punched pieces. Now probably the hardest part of this simple card was tieing the Baker’s Twine around the set of punched pieces. I actually attached all the punched pieces to one another, tied my twine around it, and then attached the whole thing to the card. Check out my video at the end of this post to watch me assemble this card.
Now for this card, I’ve used some Basic Gray Bakers Twine instead of Night of Navy which was what I used on the first version.
My sentiment comes from a brand new stamp set called Inspired Thoughts.
The sentiment piece is backed with a piece of Vellum Cardstock for a bit subtle framing.
I love the sentiments in this new set and especially love the versatile font.
This set can be purchased as part of a bundle with the amazing Inspired Canopy Dies shown in the photo below. When you buy them together you save 10% too!
I hope you’ve enjoyed these masculine cards and are inspired to go create!
If you enjoyed today’s cards made with the Well Suited Suite of products I think you’ll love this month’s Tutorial Bundle!
Get the May 2021 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE or for a Fee. It includes 12 Tutorials!
Here’s how you can get yours for FREE:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order.
- If you’re not a subscriber you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! You’ll also get Free Card Kits!
- Do NOT use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get hostess rewards PLUS the tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Would you like to get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE?
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chicks Team Member!
$125$155 in product for just $99 plus free shipping during the current Starter Kit Special!
- Click HERE to learn more about joining my team
- Learn the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions by clicking HERE.
- Click HERE to Join now!
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
More Going On Now
- Host and Get a minimum of $50 in FREE Products from Stampin’ Up! with qualifying Parties OR Place an order of $250 in merchandise or more! Contact me to get your own host code OR simply order now!
- Get Host Rewards withOUT Hosting with my 10 @ $100 Annual Catalog Special Offer! Order $100 or more using my current host code and get $15 in host rewards plus, FOUR additional FREE gifts from me!
- Get $56 in FREE Stampin’ Up! Products that You Pick when you buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit for $99. Plus, get a 20% Discount on Future Orders!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Choose a Free product OR FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 05/13/21 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Click below to see the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog PDF!
See the January to June 2021 Mini Catalog PDF by clicking below.
Learn how to make these masculine cards with the Well Suited suite here:
The project demonstration begins at around 10 minutes in case you’d like to jump ahead.
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Card Body: 7-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 3-3/4″
- Well Suited Designer Paper: 3-1/2″ x 8-1/4″
- Basic White Front Panel: 2-3/4″ x 7-1/2″
- Sentiment Piece in White: 5/8″ x 2″
- Sentiment Backing in Vellum Cardstock: 3/4″ x 2-1/8″
- Basic White Inside Piece: 3-1/2″ x 8-1/4″
- Well Suited Designer Paper Scraps for Punched Pieces
It’s Your Day Card
- Smoky Slate Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″
- Basic White Strip: 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Night of Navy Thin Strip: 1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White Inside Panel: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Well Suited Designer Paper Scraps for Die-Cut Circles