The 2020 - 2021 Annual Catalog...
"Taste of a Suite" Product Shares are HERE!
It's a Paper Crafter's Buffet featuring NEW Product Suites!
Available to PreOrder through 6/4/20 ONLY!
Offered exclusively by Melissa Kerman @ Melissa's Crafting Treehouse!
Eleven Product Shares to Choose From!
- Flowers for Every Season p.10 - 13
- World of Good p.24 - 26
- Playful Pets p.40 - 42
- Ornate Garden p.64 - 67
- Peony Garden p.82 - 84
- Whale of a Time p.94 - 96
- Playing with Patterns p.100 - 102
- Forever Greenery p.108 - 110
- In Good Taste p.122 - 124
- Artistry Blooms p.130 - 132
- 2020 - 2022 In Color Products p.143
- Each share includes 2 to 8 Consumable Products from a single product suite.
- The contents vary based on what's available in a given suite. Shares may include ribbon, designer paper, embellishments, gift packaging, and cardstock. See the complete "menu" below for details and quantities.
- Share Prices range from $10 to $28 depending on the number of products in the share and the amount of each item included.
- $1.00 or less has been added to each share to cover the cost of packaging as each item is individually and meticulously packaged.
- Eleven different product shares are available.
- Ten of the shares include a medley of products from their respective product suite from the 2020 - 2021 Annual Catalog.
- One share includes all products featuring the NEW 2020 - 2022 InColors
- All the products in a given suite coordinate so they offer a great jump start in the creative process!
- Share prices have been calculated based on the prorated prices for the products you receive.
- Nothing is marked up however, prices are rounded up to the nearest $0.50!
The Current Product Suites & Shares:
Flowers for Every Season (p.10-13)- Product Suite and Product Share Photos.
World of Good Suite (p.24-26) - Product Suite and Product Share Photos!
Playful Pets Share (p.40-42)
Ornate Garden Share (p.64-67)
Peony Garden Share (p.82-84)
Whale of a Time Suite (p.94-96)
Playing with Patterns Share (p.100-102)
Forever Greenery (p.108-110) - Product Suite and Product Share Photos!
In Good Taste Share (p.122-124) - Product Suite and Product Share Photos!
Artistry Blooms Share (p.130-132)
2020-2022 InColor Share (p.143) - Product Suite and Product Share Photos!
See The Product Shares Menu Here:
Early Bird Special:
Reserve Shares by Wednesday 5/27/20, and Pay for them by Thursday 5/28/20, and get an early bird bonus!
- Purchase 5 or more shares and get a Free Class-To-Go including materials kits to make 3 cards (1 each of 3 designs)!
- Purchase all 11 shares and get a Free Class-To-Go including materials kits to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs)!
- Invoices will be sent starting on 5/27.
How To Reserve Your Product Share(s):
* PLEASE be sure your shipping address is accurate on PayPal. I will not pay to reship packages if your address is incorrect.
More Important Details:
Flat Rate Shipping - There will be a flat rate shipping charge based on the number of shares ordered. I'll do my best to package shares to minimize the shipping cost to you while making sure your shares come to you in perfect order.
- All orders are shipped Priority USPS Mail. (Available in the U.S. Only.) Shipping costs are as follows:
- 1 to 3 shares: $7.75
- 4 to 7 shares: $13.20
- 8 or more shares: $18.30
- Shares will be filled in groups of four
- The pre-order period ends the day after the catalog goes live, to include those of you who have not yet received a physical copy of the catalog. The catalog may be viewed online in this case.
Ordering and Delivery Schedule:
- June 4, 2020 (Thursday): Preorder Period Ends!
- May 27, 2020, to June 4, 2020: Paypal Invoices will be emailed.
- All invoices must be paid by Thursday, June 4, 2020!
- June 5, 2020 (Friday): Stampin' Up! order placed to fill product share orders.
- June 22, 2020 to June 29, 2020: Cut, sort, label and repackage all of the products.
- June 30, 2020 (Tuesday): Begin mailing product shares out, if there are no backorders.
NOTE: You do NOT need a Paypal account, to pay through Paypal. You can select to pay the Paypal invoice via debit or credit card.
How to get Your 2020 - 2021 Annual Catalog:
- If you are a regular customer of mine or have requested a catalog already, you will receive a catalog in the mail soon. You might have received yours already!
- Starting June 3, 2020, you'll be able to view the NEW Annual Catalog here on my Website, as a PDF, and in my Online Store. Check back on June 3rd to see the Online Catalog!
- If you'd like a catalog mailed to you, do not currently have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and intend to purchase through me, I'd be happy to send you a catalog(s). Click HERE to let me know you'd like a 2020 - 2021 Annual Catalog.