In today’s post, I’ll be sharing a fun fold card called a 3 Panel Scenery Z Fold Card. It’s made with the gorgeous Feels Like Frost Designer Paper.
This card is super quick and easy to make even though it may look like it’s complicated!
This card design was CASED from Rachel Tessman and she is the originator of the name, 3 panel scenery z fold card. When you look at this card from the top the “z fold” part of the name makes sense.
The card base is scored at 1-1/2″ and 4-1/4″. Fold the 1-1/2″ flap back to create the “z” and then attach a panel to that flap. This panel also serves as a backing to the designer paper piece.
For this card you’ll use a single 6″ x 6″ piece of designer paper that is cut and, attached, so it looks continuous when the card is open, as you see here.
The Feels Like Frost designer paper is simply gorgeous. Unfortunately, this paper is sold out as it’s been incredibly popular! The good news is that Stampin’ Up! will be bringing it back in next year’s Holiday catalog that will go live in September 2020.
The other products featured on this card include the Every Season Punch Pack and Merry Christmas to All Stamp Set. The punch pack includes a 4-pack of adorable punches. This set of punches are On Sale NOW and will be retiring as of Jan. 2, 2020! Purchase these punches as part of the To Every Season Bundle as an alternative. The bundle includes the stamp set and punch pack.
The card I’m sharing today was one of my three November/December 2019 Club and Free Card Kit projects. Kits for this card were prepared using a variety of the designer paper patterns in this pack in three different color schemes. Here are the three color schemes with a few of the designer paper patterns:
Now if you are one of the lucky ones and you got this designer paper, you’ll be able to make this 3 panel Z Fold card now. If not, never fear, this great card layout works beautifully with any designer paper! I hope you’ll give it a try!
At the end of this post, you’ll find dimensions and a complete supply list with links to my online store, in case you’d like to purchase any of these products.
There’s also a video tutorial just ahead with all the details, tips and tricks for making this fun 3 Panel Scenery Z Fold Card.
- To learn more about my online and in-person clubs click HERE.
- To learn more about how to get FREE Card Kits in the mail click HERE.
More Going On Now
- NEW “Taste of a Suite” Product Shares available to reserve NOW!
- Technique Classes Now Available! Click HERE to learn about my exclusive technique classes!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 12/19/19 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Check out the NEW 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
See the NEW 2019 Holiday Catalog PDF below.
Check out my video tutorial here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Scored @ 1-1/2″ and 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Panel: 1″ x 5-1/4″
- Night of Navy Panel: 3″ x 5-1/4″
- Large Designer Paper Panel #1: 2-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Small Designer Paper Panel #2: 1-1/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Medium Designer Paper Panel #1: 2-1/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Very Vanilla Inside Layer: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″