In today’s post, I’ll be sharing a set of cards made with the 2021-2023 In Colors.
In fact, I’ll be showcasing several products in the, 2021-2023 In Colors. The projects also feature the Quiet Meadow Bundle which includes the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set and amazing Meadow Die! The card you see here is my original card design and is made with four products in the new Evening Evergreen color. The patterned paper on the side is from the, 2021-2023 In Color designer paper pack.
The largest panel is the gorgeous Shimmery Vellum which I absolutely adore! It comes in all five of the, 2021-2023 In Colors and it’s definitely one of my favorite new products.
The sentiment is stamped with an image from the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set in Evening Evergreen ink, and I’ve used a small piece of the Evening Evergreen Open Weave ribbon to “underline” the sentiment piece.
While I absolutely adore these new 2021 – 2023 In Colors products, it’s the amazing Meadow Dies that pull this design together!
These Meadow Dies are right up there with some of my absolute favorite new products in the new 2021 – 2022 Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Check out my blog for more projects made with these dies. Simply type in the name of the bundle or dies in the search box on my main blog page.
When putting this card together here are a few tips:
- Attach the Vellum only on the right side so the adhesive is hidden behind the designer paper. (Adhesive typically shows through vellum.)
- Use Mini Glue dots to attach the ribbon on the backside of the sentiment piece. Glue Dots work especially well with ribbon.
- When attaching the sentiment piece use a Mini Glue Dot on the right, middle, and left, making sure to leave an unobstructed opening for tucking in the die-cut piece. By having a glue dot on the far left it will also tack down the vellum on the bottom left as well since there’s no adhesive on that side of the vellum.
To attach the die-cut piece you can either do what I did and use Mini-Glue Dots in select spots, or could attach an adhesive sheet to your white cardstock before die-cutting your shape and then it would have adhesive all over the back side.
Using Mini-Glue Dots can add some dimension to the die-cut piece!
For this card, I especially like the Glue Dots because I can roll them up so my piece is slightly raised up and not completely flat and uniform. You may be able to tell that I’ve curled up some of the edges of my die-cut piece to give it more dimension and a more natural look.
As you can see in the photo below I’ve recreated this card in all five of the 2021-2023 In Colors.
Plus, I’ve used a variety of the die-cut shapes from the Meadow Dies. I absolutely adore this set of simple cards with these four new 2021-2023 In Color products!
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing these projects today and that you’re inspired to go create your own!
Would you like to receive the precut and die-cut pieces to make this card for FREE?
If you are eligible to receive these free card kits you’ll get the parts and pieces to make this card, plus two additional cards, depending on the size of your order. A PDF with the dimensions, supplies, and photos of each of the three projects will also be provided. Here’s a photo of the current kits:
Learn how you can get FREE Card Kits!
You can get free kits from me through my FREE Card Kits program or get DOUBLE KITS when you join my Online Stamp Club! It’s just one of the ways I thank my customers for purchasing products through my online store! Click on the links above to learn more!
Plus, first-time customers get all three kits even with a small order!
At the end of this post, you’ll find a video tutorial plus dimensions and supply lists for these cards. The supply list includes links to my online store for your convenience!
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
More Going On Now
- New Technique Class featuring Landscape Scenes! Learn more by clicking HERE!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks! I have a new special offer in September just for subscribers. Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET FREE Card Kits when you Place Orders in my online store!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 7/1/21 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the January to June 2021 Mini Catalog PDF by clicking below.
Check out the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Learn how to make this project in my video tutorial:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Basic White Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- 2021 – 2023 InColor Shimmer Vellum: 3″ x 5″
- 2021 – 2023 InColor Designer Paper: 1-1/2″ x 5″
- White Sentiment Piece: 1/2″ x 3″
- White Scrap for Die-Cutting