The 2018 Holiday Catalog is LIVE starting TODAY! So… I just had to feature a project made with one of the seven awesome product suites in this catalog. It’s called the All Is Bright Product Suite!
If you’ve been chompin’ at the bit to start ordering from this NEW Holiday Catalog, keep in mind that when you order by Friday 8/7/18 you’ll get to take advantage of my Hip Hip Hooray Special Offer FREEBIES. All the details are in my recent blog post. You’ll find a link to all the details ahead.
I cased this project featuring the All Is Bright Product Suite, directly from page 6 of this new catalog. The only thing I did differently is that I included four different colors on my strings of lights, instead of three. To me, it’s just a little brighter and more cheerful with the added color! This is a great example of how easy it is to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) a project, and make it your own with just one simple change.
Project Highlights in case you’d like to recreate this card:
- Stamp the strings of lights from the Making Christmas Bright Stamp Set, in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, multiple times, at angles, toward the bottom and top of the Whisper White piece of cardstock.
- Color in each light bulb using Stampin’ Write Markers, in a repeating sequence of the four colors. I used Poppy Parade (from the Brights), Balmy Blue (from the Subtles), Call Me Clover and Pineapple Punch. These last two colors are 2018 – 2020 InColors. I experimented with a bunch of colors and chose these one because they were light and bright! Darker shades like Real Red and Pacific Point just looked too dark in the tiny space of the light bulb.
- Attach this stamped colored piece to the Call Me Clover card body.
- Use the Triple Banner Punch to cut the banners on both ends of the Call Me Clover and Poppy Parade strips of cardstock.
- Stamp the “strings of stars” image at an angle onto the Call Me Clover Banner piece.
- Attach the two banner pieces to one another using snail adhesive. Use Tombow Multipurpose Glue to attach the banners to the Glimmer paper.
- Attach assembled banners and glimmer paper to the card, so that it is justified slightly down from center from top to bottom.
- Stamp the images for the sentiment piece onto a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock starting with the Pineapple Punch circular image.
- The sentiment is stamped with two separate images in the two different colors as shown.
- Punch out the sentiment piece using a 2-1/4″ Circle Punch.
- Attach the “star” embellishment onto the sentiment piece, and attach this assembled piece to the front of the card, using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here’s another photo of the card at a different angle:
I just love this simple card and hope you do too!
Thanks for spending some time with me today checking out my project. There’s a complete supply list ahead plus project dimensions so you can recreate this card if you like. As an alternative… if you really like this color palette and stamp set, Stampin’ Up! has bundled a set of coordinating products together to make the ordering process super simple!
You enter just ONE CODE and you’ll get everything you need to make cards featuring the Making Christmas Bright Stamp Set in a color scheme similar to today’s project.
- Check out the “You Can Make It”, “Making Christmas Bright Cards” ONE CODE BUNDLE by clicking HERE.
- Plus, Order the “All Is Bright Product Share” through my “Taste of a Suite” product shares PreOrder, and you’ll vastly expand the creative possibilities without spending a whole lot more! The All is Bright Product Share is ONLY $12.50 but the preorder window is coming to a close!
There’s just about ONE WEEK left to PreOrder my unique “Taste of a Suite” Product Shares!
- The consumable products in the All is Bright Product Suite make up one of the 8 product shares currently being offered. Click HERE to see photos of all the product suites and the consumables in each.
- Click HERE to learn more about my “Taste of a Suite” product shares PreOrder!
Check out this quick little video from Stampin’ Up! featuring the products I’ve shared today:
Happy Crafting friends!
More Going On Now…
2018 Holiday Catalog is now LIVE!
- Catalog Dates: September 5, 2018 to January 2, 2019
- Click HERE to see a PDF of the Holiday Catalog
- Don’t have a demonstrator already and need a Holiday Catalog mailed to you? Click HERE to contact me to request a catalog!
Hip Hip Hooray Special Offer to Celebrate my new “Hip” Hip ENDS 9/7/18!
- Get up to 8 Free Items and Hostess Rewards!
- Get up to 11 Free Items and hostess benefits, if you subscribe to receive my emails!
- Offer good from 8/27/18 to 9/7/18 OR While Supplies Last!
- Plus… While your getting some great perks, you’ll also be helping me Earn the Greek Isles Incentive Trip!
- Click HERE to check out all the details
Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupons NOW!
- For EACH $50 spent during the month of August you would have received a Coupon Code valued at $5!
- This Coupon Code would have been sent to you in an email from Stampin’ Up! immediately after you placed your order. You must have this code to redeem the coupon!
- Coupon(s) can be redeemed in September on any size order!
- There’s no limit to how many coupons you can use on your order!
- Click HERE to Shop Now
Dashing Along Hostess Special Happening NOW!
- When you host a qualifying party in September you’ll get a FREE Pack of the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper!
- Start planning your party now before it’s too late!
- If you’re interested in hosting a virtual OR in-person party click HERE to contact me and we can discuss details.
PreOrder Your “Taste of a Suite” Product Shares NOW!
- Get Your Paper Crafters Buffet of 2018 Holiday Catalog Products with my “Taste of a Suite” Product Shares!
- These are unique shares that combine the consumable products from each product suite.
- You get a set of coordinating products to play with, without spending the money to buy whole packs of anything!
- PreOrder Available till 9/12/18
- Click HERE to check out all the details
Happy Crafting stamping friends!
Click HERE to Shop Now
Current Hostess Code:
Click Below to see the 2018 Holiday Catalog PDF
Click Below to see the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog PDF
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits, and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
- Call Me Clover Card Body in : 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Whisper White Stamped Layer: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Glimmer Paper Strip: 1″ x 4-5/8″
- Poppy Parade Banner: 1-1/8″ x 4-1/4″”
- Call Me Clover Banner: 1-3/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Whisper White Inside: 3-⅞” x 5-⅛”
- Whisper White Scrap for sentiment