Welcome to the Color Fusers Blog Hop and August 2022 Color Challenge!
When I first saw the color scheme for the August 2022 Color Challenge I was excited and thought it would be an easy one to tackle. The truth is, I kind of struggled with this one. My project ended up being pretty fun nonetheless and I sure hope you like it too!
Today’s simple project features several new products including the Alphabest Bundle, and the Black and White Designs designer series paper.
Check out the adorable stamped and punched little letters for the “happy” portion of my sentiment. I just love them!
I started my project by stamping the letters in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on the cardstock colors for the color challenge. The outline is a separate stamp from the letters. It’s best to stamp and then punch so the image is centered on the cardstock. A mini black dimensional was put on the back of each letter.
The tag was die-cut using the Tailor Made Dies and the Black and White designer paper from the July to December mini-catalog.
It was then colored using Light and Dark Blends Alcohol Markers in Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, and Mossy Meadow. I love how this tag turned out and is a fun backdrop for these whimsical letters. The “Birthday” piece is colored with the Mossy Meadow and Mint Macaron Blends for an ombre look.
The ribbon used here is the White Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon. I’ve used the Dark Mint Macaron and Dark Highland Heather blends alcohol markers to add color. It’s my favorite ribbon to color with Blends!
I just love my blends alcohol markers!
The polka dot background here is another piece from the Black and White designer paper pack. I’ve colored it using Blending Brushes with Pacific Point, Mint Macaron, and Mossy Meadow classic ink pads.
The Alphabest Stamp set, shown below, has 73 stamps in it!
As you can see, it includes every letter of the alphabet, numbers, lots of symbols, and more! I love that it can be purchased as a bundle with the adorable coordinating punch you see here. Plus, you’ll get these products at a 10% discount if you buy them as a bundle!
I can’t wait to play with this set some more!
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my August 2022 Color Challenge project!
To recreate my project and/or purchase any of the products used here, check out the complete supply list and project dimensions at the end of this post.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Continue on the blog hop so you don’t miss out on any of the fun!
The next stop is Sue Vine’s blog. I know you’ll enjoy what she’s got to share!
Color Fusers Blog Hop Team:
Melissa Kerman – You Are HERE
More Going On Now
- Impressions of Tarnished Foil Class Coming in August! Click HERE to get on the Wait List!
- Sun Prints Class To Go PDF NOW Available as an Instant Download! Learn more HERE! Click HERE to Purchase the PDF!
- Did you Miss the Summer Maker’s Mojo Creative Escape? You can still get in on all the fun in the Private Facebook Group! Learn more by clicking HERE. Buy the event NOW by clicking HERE!
- Join my TEAM NOW and get your first Maker’s Mojo Creative Escape for FREE! Learn about the current Starter Kit Special by clicking HERE!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- Sale-A-Bration 2022 – Part 2 Happening Now! Shop by clicking HERE!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 08/18/22 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Buy the Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration and get an extra bonus item!
- Get a minimum 20% discount on all your orders plus lots of other benefits too!
- Click HERE to learn about the perks of joining my team.
- Learn about the current Starter Kit Special by clicking HERE!
- Sale-A-Bration lasts until August 31, 2022!
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Host Code:
Become a Stamp Club Member and get a Free Class-To-Go and Free Products!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the host code! You’ll get host rewards AND perks from me too!
Not sure how to apply the Host Code? Click HERE to learn more.
July to December 2022 Mini Catalog PDF is NOW LIVE!
Sale-A-Bration is Going on NOW through 8/31/22!
Click to check out the 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog PDF!
- Pacific Point Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Basic Black Focal Backing: 4″ x 5-¼”
- Black and White Designer Paper: 3-⅞″ x 5-1/8″
- Black and White Designer Paper for die-cut tag
- Basic White Sentiment Piece: ½” x 1-7/16″
- Whisper White Inside Piece: 4″ x 5-¼”
Great card – I like that it can be masculine or feminine.
Melissa Kerman says
I’m glad you enjoyed the card. Thanks for taking the time to comment!
I love our card Melissa, great idea to add color on the tag to