Today’s post offers a bit of a sneak peek into the March 2020 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle featuring the Birthday Bonanza Suite.
On the first Tuesday of each month, the Simple Suite Stampers design team publishes a tutorial bundle, including 8 tutorials, focusing on a particular theme. The focus this month is the Birthday Bonanza product suite. I have 5 Birthday Bonanza card ideas I’ll be sharing with you today! Four of them feature the Birthday Bonanza designer paper and the fifth one uses one of the printed cello bags that are part of the suite.
For this card, I followed the basic layout of design team member Sandra Hernandez.
As is often the case, I didn’t have all the same supplies on hand so I did have to tweak things just a bit. My favorite element on this card is the three circles with the cute little party animals. That’s the one part that is exactly the same on my card as on the original design. I had to change up the DSP and sentiment to work with what I had. Isn’t this a happy, cute card? Thanks Sandra!
FYI, I’ve got the three circles and sentiment piece popped up on dimensionals.
This next card was designed by Raquelle Batth.
I copied Raquelle’s card exactly except for the sentiment and images stamped around the sentiment. Such a cute simple card right?
This next card is my contribution to the March Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle.
It’s also a really simple birthday card that uses the Birthday Bonanza designer paper. Now, this paper is very playful and several of the patterns seem perfect for a child’s birthday card. I chose the ice cream cones for my card, in part because the images are smaller but also because it would make a card that might be suitable for just about anyone.
As you can probably see here, I’ve used dimensionals behind my frame and under a few of my balloons. The balloons were punched out using the Balloon Bouquet punch. I just love how the balloons help to add interest to the frame.
The bold Happy Birthday sentiment comes from the Perennial Birthday stamp set. I’ve used this stamp set for all of today’s cards.
Here’s a photo that shows some of the products I’ve used plus some of the patterns in this designer paper pack.
I did also make a second version of this card that I showed in my Facebook live and someone in the live pointed out that it would make a perfect masculine birthday card. I hadn’t thought of that but I definitely agree. Here’s the card I showed in the Facebook live:
Here’s my pair of cards together:
I hope you’ve enjoyed my cards made with the Birthday Bonanza designer paper!
There’s a complete supply list at the end of this post. I have not included dimensions since this tutorial bundle is an exclusive offering.
If you enjoyed today’s projects you might really love this month’s Tutorial Bundle!
Get the March 2020 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE! It includes 8 Tutorials!
Here’s how you can get yours:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order, when you use the current hostess code! Click HERE to subscribe!
- If you’re not a subscriber and you don’t want to become a subscriber, you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! At this purchase level, you’ll also get three Free Card Kits in the mail!
- Do NOT use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get hostess rewards PLUS the tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE!
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chick Team Member!
- Get $125 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit!
- Here are just some of the other benefits:
- Become a part of an awesome group of fellow paper crafting enthusiasts and technique lovers!
- Get a minimum 20% discount on all your orders!
- There’s NO Long Term Commitment, NO Penalty for dropping.
- GET THREE EXTRA PERKS when you buy the starter kit by 3/31/20! During Sale-A-Bration you get to pick any stamp set, of any value FREE (up to a $45 value) plus you’ll get a mini-cutter and a designer paper sampler with 48 – 6″ x 6″ sheets from 6 different designer paper packs!
- There are lots more perks too! Click HERE to learn more.
- Click HERE to learn the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Watch my video tutorial and Facebook Live here:
The project demonstrations begin at around 10-½ minutes in case you want to jump ahead. 🙂
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- Online Stamp Club Now Available! Click HERE to learn more!
- Technique Classes Now Available! Click HERE to learn about my exclusive technique classes!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 3/12/20 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the NEW Jan. to Jun. 2020 Mini-Catalog PDF below.
See the 2020 Sale-A-Bration PDF below.
Check out the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions but I have given some of them in my Facebook Live video which you’ll find earlier in this post.