Today’s post features my new technique, called “Black Ice” plus some of my favorite new stamp sets including the Waterfront Set.
I shared my first and original “Black Ice” project earlier this month. You’ll find a link to that project later in this post. The cards shared today, are several variations of one of my, January/February Club projects. Join an Online or In Person Stamp Club and you could receive free project kits plus other fun perks too!
I also had the great pleasure of sharing my “Black Ice” technique at the North Carolina demonstrators quarterly event in January. This technique and project was very well received! Participants were given the option to use a variety of stamps including the Waterfront Stamp Set from the new Occasions catalog plus three stamp sets available as FREE items during Sale-A-Bration including Amazing You, Heartfelt Blooms and the Epic Celebrations Stamp Sets. I’ve had so much fun playing. I just love the versatility of this technique and hope you will too!
This first card is made with the Amazing You Stamp Set (a level 1 Sale-A-Bration item). This set coordinates with the Celebrate You Thinlits, (a level 2 free item during Sale-A-Bration).
This close up shows the “Black Ice” effect pretty well.
The Heartfelt Blooms stamp set was used below. Isn’t this so elegant?!
I love the “Black Ice” close up in this next photo! Those linear beads or droplets of what looks like ice, is the signature “Black Ice” look.
This next sample uses the Epic Celebrations stamp set for a more playful look. I’ve also made this card using the other images in this set and they also came out great!
Last but not least, this sample is made with the Waterfront Stamp Set from the Occasions Catalog.
To learn more about the “Black Ice” Technique you’ll find the basic steps in my previous post HERE. To check out my comprehensive tutorial check out my YouTube video ahead.
I hope you enjoyed the projects today! If so, you may want to consider learning more about my Online and/or In Person Stamp Clubs.
- To learn more about my In Person Clubs click HERE for the next live event.
- To learn more about my Online Stamp Club click HERE for the next online event – Just one spot still available! When this spot fills I’ll start a waitlist for the next group to form.
Check out my Video Tutorial here:
If you watch here on my blog and enjoy this video, please go to YouTube to give this video a thumbs up, share it with friends and subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I would so appreciate it!
Happy Crafting friends!
More Going on NOW…
- 2nd Release Sale-A-Bration Items go live on Friday 2/16!
- More details coming soon!
- Sale-A-Bration, the biggest promotion of the Stampin’ Up! year has begun!… and goes through 3/31/18!
- Earn FREE Products with qualifying purchases!
- Host a party or purchase $250 and get an EXTRA $25 in hostess rewards!
- Join the Stampin’ Up! family and get the Best Bundle in the Catalog ($125 in product for just $99), FREE shipping, PLUS TWO FREE STAMP SETS from the Annual or Occasion Catalogs (a value of up to $101)!
- Click HERE to learn more about Sale-A-Bration.