Today I’ll be sharing three projects from the May Simple Suite Stampers Card Making Tutorials Bundle. The featured product suite this month is Classic Garage.
These projects provide a great sneak peek into this months card making tutorials bundle. The Bundle is available for FREE with qualifying customer orders and it’s available to my team as a FREE perk just for being on my team. There are more details in the “More Going On Now” section toward the end of this post.
This first project is based on the card making tutorial provided by Tara Stay.
I’ve used the Classic Garage Designer Paper and the Sea of Textures Stamp Set for the sentiment.
The motorcycle was fussy cut from a piece of the Classic Garage designer series paper. This paper and the whole product suite will be retiring as of June 3, 2019. To check out this whole suite of products click HERE.
This next card was inspired by the card making tutorial by Chris Cowans.
I’ve used her card layout which is a fun fold however and had to change up the colors and designer paper pieces used based on what I had. This big, wonderful birthday sentiment comes from the Birthday Wishes Stamp Set shown here.
I’ve colored in the sentiment using the light and dark Smoky Slate Blends Alcohol markers.
The Color Lifter was also used.
Here’s the open card
… and a close up laying flat.
I just love the white, black and gray color scheme. It’s simple and crisp to me and a great “mannish” card too!
The next card was my contribution to the tutorial bundle.
It’s called a quilt card and it’s made with the Classic Garage Designer Series Paper and the Hexagons embossing folder which is retiring as of June 3, 2019.
It looks harder than it really easy. Definitely check out my video tutorial ahead for how to put this together.
This is the version I showed in the video ahead.
I love this color scheme! The green is called Tranquil Tide and will also be retiring very soon.
In this close up you can see the dry embossing in the background and the ribbons along the bottom.
In this version, I used the embossed side (large impressions pushed out) of the Basic Black piece but on the version above I used the de-bossed side (large impressions pushed in). During the facebook live I had not decided which of the ribbons to use. Obviously, in the end, I decided to use all three. I love them all and really like how it turned out.
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s card making tutorials!
You’ll find a complete supply list, and my Facebook Live video with lots more details just ahead. If you’re interested in purchasing any of the retiring products I’ve shared today don’t delay! Retiring items are only available while supplies last!
Thanks so much for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
For step by step instructions check out my video tutorial here.
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
Click HERE to see another card making tutorial that uses the Classic Garage Designer Paper! Plus, use the new search feature on my blog sidebar to help find other masculine card ideas.
More Going On Now
- Check out my Unique & Awesome “Taste of Suite” Product Shares!
- Preorder them NOW!
- Click HERE for more details
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too!
- Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store!
- Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Get a FREE Tutorial Bundle! – The May bundle features the Classic Garage Product Suite.
- If you are a newsletter subscriber get the tutorial bundle FREE with a $35 or more merchandise order in my online store.
- If you are NOT a newsletter subscriber get the tutorial bundle FREE with a $75 or more merchandise order in my online store.
- To qualify, you must use the current hostess code unless your order is $150 or more. In that case, you will still get the FREE tutorial bundle PLUS, hostess rewards!
- Click HERE to become a newsletter subscriber!
- Become a Treehouse Chick and take your Crafting and Creative Fun to the Next Level! Get $125 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 5/16/19 at 7 pm EST
- Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
- Click on “following” and select the “see first” option, on my facebook page so you’ll receive a notification of when I go LIVE.
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.