Cards with moving parts are the most fun! Today’s card has an easy-to-create element, that adds a playful little surprise anyone would love.
Today’s club and free card kit card is made with the Dragonfly Garden Bundle and the Dandy Garden designer series paper. I’ve made three few different versions of my card to show off just some of the patterns in the Dandy Garden designer paper pack. I just love this paper and it’s perfect for my cards with moving parts.
You obviously can’t see it in my still photo but my large butterfly on the focal element has a little homemade spring, so my dragonfly moves when you give it a little push.
To see how I made this card, see two additional variations and learn how to make the “spring” element, make sure to watch my short video tutorial at the end of this post.
Since this is a club and free card kit project, kits will include one of several of the patterns of Dandy Garden designer paper.
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my project today!
Would you like to receive the precut, and die-cut pieces to make this card for FREE?
If you are eligible to receive these free card kits you’ll get the parts and pieces to make this card, plus two additional cards, depending on the size of your order. A PDF with the dimensions, supplies, and photos of each of the three projects will also be provided. Here’s a photo of the current kits:
Learn how you can get FREE Card Kits!
You can get free kits from me through my FREE Card Kits program or get DOUBLE KITS when you join my Online Stamp Club! It’s just one of the ways I thank my customers for purchasing products through my online store! Click on the links above to learn more!
Plus, first-time customers get all three kits no matter how small the purchase size!
At the end of this post, you’ll find a video tutorial plus dimensions and a supply list for this card. The supply list includes links to my online store for your convenience!
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
More Going On Now
- You can still Get the Butterfly Bouquet Stamp Camp PDF featuring 12 Projects! Click HERE to buy the 55 page PDF Tutorial. Kits are SOLD OUT!
- Get Last Chance Products Retiring from the 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalog before it’s too late!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks! I have a new special offer in September just for subscribers. Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET FREE Card Kits when you Place Orders in my online store!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 4/22/21 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the January to June 2021 Mini Catalog PDF by clicking below.
Check out the 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Learn how to make this project in my video tutorial:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Basic White Card Body: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Garden Dandy Designer Paper: 3” x 5-1/2”
- Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss or Bumblebee Strip: 1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Misty Moonlight Strip: 1-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Piece of Misty Moonlight for Scallop Circle: 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Piece of Basic White for Stitched Circle Die: 3” x 3”
- Basic White Inside Piece: 4” x 5-1/4”