Today’s post includes sneak peeks of the March 2021 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle which features the Hydrangea Hill Suite.
Each month, the Simple Suite Stampers design team publishes a tutorial bundle focusing on a particular theme. The focus this month is the gorgeous Hydrangea Hill Suite of products in the new Stampin’ Up! mini catalog. On the first Thursday of the month, I feature sneak peeks of some of the projects in the bundle including my project and one other design team member’s project.
This first card, made with the Hydrangea Hill Suite, was created by design team member Gloria Plunkett.
I changed just a few small details based on what I had available to use with the biggest difference in the color of my flowers. I used a different sentiment as well but from the same stamp set.
A sentiment from the Many Messages Bundle was used for this card. There are so many great sentiments in this set in various sizes and shapes! It’s an amazing bundle in part because you can stamp just once and die cut this huge bunch of sentiment pieces all at the same time. What an amazing time saver!
For the flowers, Gloria used the Seaside Spray Blends Alcohol Markers which was simply gorgeous but I didn’t have that color so I used the light and dark Blends Alcohol Markers in Highland Heather instead. Old Olive Blends were used to color the leaves and stems.
Tip: The dry embossing was done first and then I die-cut my rectangle. Doing it in this order helps to make sure the stitched edge shows up well. If you do it in reverse order the stitching tends to get muted by the dry embossing.
For my last detail, I added basic Rhinestone Jewels that were colored with my Dark Highland Heather Blends Alcohol Marker. Isn’t Gloria’s design just gorgeous! It was so fun to make it!
The next project is my contribution to the March 2021 Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle.
This is a super simple card in large part because this gorgeous designer paper is the star of the show.
- My designer paper panel is matted with a piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock and the card base is Seaside Spray.
- A sentiment from the Hydrangea Haven Stamp set was stamped in Misty Moonlight and die-cut with one of the small Stitched Nested Label Dies.
- A piece of Seaside Spray Metallic ribbon is wrapped around the backside and an “airbow” was created and attached with a glue dot.
This card is so easy to make and the best part is…
It’s so easy to remake it with lots of different designer paper patterns!
I’ve remade this design with four of the other patterns of designer paper in the Hydrangea Hill designer paper pack and I think they all turned out great!
In my Facebook Live video (ahead) I shared one important tip about how to maximize the use of your designer paper when making this card. Make sure to watch the video to find out what it is.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my tutorial bundle sneak peek projects made with the Hydrangea Hill Suite.
There’s a complete supply list at the end of this post. I have not included dimensions since this tutorial bundle is an exclusive offering.
If you enjoyed today’s projects you might really love this month’s Tutorial Bundle!
Get the March 2021 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE. It includes 12 Tutorials!
Here’s how you can get yours:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order.
- If you’re not a subscriber you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! You’ll also get Free Card Kits!
- Do NOT use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get hostess rewards PLUS the tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE!
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chick Team Member!
- Get $125 in product for just $99, free shipping.
- Click HERE to learn more about joining my team
- Click HERE to learn the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
More Going On Now
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks!
- GET FREE Card Kits when you Place Orders in my online store!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 03/11/21 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the January to June 2021 Mini Catalog PDF by clicking below.
Check out the 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Watch my video tutorial and Facebook Live here:
The project demonstrations begin at around 13 minutes in case you want to jump ahead. 🙂
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions but I have given some of them in my Facebook Live video which you’ll find earlier in this post.