In today’s post, I’ll be featuring some colorful cards made with Queen Anne’s Lace Stamp Set which is one of two sets you get for FREE when you buy the Starter Kit this month!
I’ve made a set of four cards in four different color schemes. I just love these simple cards made with Queen Anne’s Lace Stamp Set! They were inspired by a project made by Rachel Tessman. Here is my first pair of cards:
I started by masking to cover the left and right portion of my focal piece. Large sticky notes were used for the masking. In the expose section I’ve heat embossed my floral images and then sponged in a variety of color schemes.
The sponged colors on this first card include Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, and Pretty Peacock.
After the sponging was done I stamped the specks of black for accents and then wiped the surface with a damp paper towel to remove the excess ink on the surface of the embossed images. The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder. I just love the sentiments in this stamp set but I think this is my favorite one!
The next card was created using exactly the same process. The only difference is the colors and the sentiment.
The sponged colors on this card include Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Real Red, and Poppy Parade.
I’ve used the “Hello friend” sentiment on this card just to mix things up a bit. It’s such a versatile sentiment!
Here are my second pair of cards with the Queen Anne’s Lace Stamp Set:
Isn’t this a pretty color scheme!?
The sponged colors on this card include Bermuda Bay, Misty Moonlight, and Pacific Point.
I love this little “Thanks” image. The font is so playful and versatile! I never have enough Thank you cards so I’ll likely be using this one a lot!
Last but not least, here is my pink/purple card. I do love my purples so just love this one!
The sponged colors on this final card include, Magenta Madness, Gorgeous Grape, and Blackberry Bliss.
I do love this close up!
The best part of all is seeing the full set of cards with the Queen Anne’s Lace Stamp Set together.
The truth is, I’m a sucker for rainbows, so I just adore seeing these cards together.
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my cards with the Queen Anne’s Lace Stamp Set. These are really so simple to make so I hope you’ll give it a try!
You’ll find project dimensions and a complete supply list with links to my online store at the end of this post. Plus, check out my video just ahead for all the details and to see me make one of these cards.
More Going On Now
- Get & Go Starter Kit Special Happening NOW – Offer Good through 9/30/20!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks! I have a new special offer in September just for subscribers. Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET FREE Card Kits when you Place Orders in my online store!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 10/1/20 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Check out the August to December 2020 Mini Catalog PDF below.
Click below to see the 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Check out my Facebook Live and video tutorial here:
The project demonstration begins at around 7 minutes in case you’d like to jump ahead.
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Card Body Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Pacific Point or Blackberry Bliss: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Basic Black Layer: 3-15/16″ x 5-3/16″
- Whisper White Focal Piece: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- “Thanks” Sentiment Piece in Black: 5/8″ x 1-1/4″
- “Celebrating All…” Sentiment Piece in Black: 15/16″ x 1-15/16″
- Whisper White Inside Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
Leave a Reply