Today I’m sharing some Christmas projects made with NEW Holiday Catalog products, plus some simple, tips to use in your crafting!
For these projects, I’ve used most of the products in the Wrapped in Plaid product suite bundle, which includes; stamps, a punch, designer paper, ribbon, and embellishments.
I love that we now have the option to use just one code to order all these coordinating products!
Check out these cute projects! I just love the rich colors and patterns in these Christmas papers!
Here’s a closer look at the card. I used punched trees in the recessed negative spaces.
If I’d used rectangles in behind they would have overlapped and shown through. In the video ahead I showed the process I used to assemble this card, in case you want all the details.
A few project details:
- The focal piece is stamped repeatedly with a tree from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set. I’ve used first, second and third inking.
- I’ve used dimensionals, both large and small to make sure the focal piece stays raised up everywhere.
- The Shaded Spruce background piece is dry embossed with the Subtle Embossing folder.
For my second Christmas Project, my focal piece was a bit small and hard to position in the punch.
Check out the tips below for a few easy tricks for getting the tree punched exactly where you want it!
My next project uses the gold mini-pizza boxes! I love these boxes!
They come ready to assemble and then all you need to do is decorate the top. In my video tutorial, I’ve provided a few tips for the best ways to fold up your box. Make sure to check that out, so your box comes out beautifully!
I’ve created one additional way to decorate your pizza box. Check out my snowy tree!
So are you wondering how I created my snowy tree? Read on to find out more!
Here are a few examples where I used my snowy tree tip.
When you do this trick it’s important to have a relatively strong image or one with defined lines in behind so it really shows up. I tried using the more natural-looking tree but it really did not show through behind the glitter very well. The tree in behind here is stamped in Shaded Spruce.
The tree in behind here is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.
I’ve had so much fun playing with these products and can’t wait for the Holiday Catalog to go live on 9/4/19!
As a reminder, once this catalog goes live, you’ll be able to purchase all the Wrapped in Plaid products as a bundle. (FYI, the Twinkle punch is not part of this suite.) The bundle only costs $65.00 and includes stamps, the punch, designer paper, ribbon, jingle bells, and the gold mini pizza boxes! So fun!
If you’re not quite ready to purchase the whole suite bundle, you might especially enjoy the Wrapped In Plaid product share I’m offering!
The Wrapped in Plaid share includes four products and is $14 plus shipping. Product shares range in price from $8.50 to $19 depending on how many and how much product is included.
To learn more about my unique “Taste of a Suite” product shares click HERE. Reserve your shares until 9/5/19!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Christmas projects and tips!
There’s a complete supply list, project dimensions plus my video tutorial just ahead. Thanks for spending some time with me today and…
Check out my video tutorial and Facebook Live here:
In this Facebook Live, I’ve shared 3 Christmas projects plus a number of simple, fun tips and tricks. Before showing the projects I shared some personal reflections on life and crafting that I hope will resonate with you! The demonstration begins at around 8 minutes if you’d like to jump ahead.
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- Reserve your 2019 Holiday Catalog “Taste of a Suite” Product Shares NOW!
- Become a Treehouse Chick and take your Crafting and Creative Fun to the Next Level! Get
$125$155 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit during July and August 2019, plus get a $10 coupon to spend the month after you join! Click HERE to learn more.
- Redeem Bonus Days Coupons that were earned in July, during the month of August! – Click HERE for details!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 9/12/19 at 7 pm EST. Find me here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Check out the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Night of Navy Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″”
- Shaded Spruce Dry Embossed Layer: 3-1/4″ x 5-1/8″
- Shaded Spruce Focal: 3″ x 4-7/8″
- Whisper White Inside: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
Pizza Box Dimensions:
- Night of Navy Layer: 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Shaded Spruce Layer: 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Shaded Spruce Focal: 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- DSP or Whisper White piece behind punched tree: 2″ x 2-1/8″