Today’s post offers a bit of a sneak peek into the November Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle which features the Christmastime Is Here product suite.
On the first Tuesday of each month, the Simple Suite Stampers design team publishes a tutorial bundle, including 8 tutorials, focusing on a particular theme. The focus this month is the Christmastime Is Here product offering, a set of items only available for a limited time.
These are the three tutorial bundle projects I’ll be sharing today:
This first project was designed by Raquelle Bath for this month’s tutorial bundle.
This is a super simple, quick project and makes a great little gift. It’s simply wrapped with the Christmastime Is Here Designer paper and the Gold Shimmer ribbon and then I’ve added a sentiment. Fill this tin with candy, a homemade sweet treat, or make a set of 3″ x 3″ gift enclosure cards to put inside.
This next project was my design this month’s tutorial bundle.
I’ve used a piece of designer paper (DSP) from the Christmastime Is Here DSP on the card base to offset the focal piece and the focal piece is popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For the focal piece, I’ve simply heat embossed the floral image with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, attached my focal piece to a sheet of Gold Foil paper and embellished it with some of the gorgeous Gold Shimmer Ribbon on two of the corners. This card is super simple and beautiful too!
Did you know that the Christmas Rose Stamp Set includes both red rubber and photopolymer stamps?
The large rose outline image comes in red rubber. All the images in the other stamp case are photopolymer, so they’re clear and really easy to position and stamp over the outline image, to create all kinds of beautiful creations.
This next project was inspired by Katina Martinez’s design in this month’s tutorial bundle.
I did most of the design live during my Facebook Live and then finished up the card off camera. Thanks to those of you who joined in and shared your ideas for what I should do to finish off this card. You’ll want to watch the video just ahead to see how this card was started. Below, I’ve described what I did to finish it off.
To finish off this card off-camera…
- I added my ribbon and gold glitter enamel dots.
- My card base changed from Cherry Cobbler to Mossy Meadow.
- Some Mossy Meadow ink was sponged onto the designer paper pieces to make them blend more.
- I also added some specks that were heat embossed in gold, onto the designer paper to help unify it with the rest of the card.
I’m pretty happy with how this card turned out. What do you think?
I’d love to hear from you, especially if you watched the video, so you know how this card changed during the design process.
Did you know that you can purchase all the products in the Christmastime Is Here suite with just ONE CODE!
Click HERE to check out the whole ensemble of products.
Thanks for checking out my Christmastime Is Here Tutorial Bundle projects today!
I hope you’re inspired to go create and play!
There’s a complete supply list at the end of this post. I’ve not included dimensions since this tutorial bundle is an exclusive offering.
If you enjoyed today’s projects you might really love this months Tutorial Bundle!
Get the November 2019 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE. It includes 8 Tutorials!
Here’s how you can get yours:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order, when you use the current hostess code! Click HERE to subscribe!
- If you’re not a subscriber and you don’t want to become a subscriber, you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! At this purchase level, you’ll also get three Free Card Kits in the mail!
- Do NOT use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get hostess rewards PLUS the June tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE!
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chick Team Member!
- Get $125 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit!
- Become a part of an awesome group of fellow paper crafting enthusiasts and technique lovers!
- Get a minimum 20% discount on all your orders!
- Plus, there’s NO Long Term Commitment, NO Penalty for dropping.
- It’s a great time to buy the starter kit! If you join now, you’ll get to see and preorder from the new Occasions catalog in December AND get FREE Sale-A-Bration items with your December orders. The Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure goes live to customers in January 2020!
- There are lots more perks too! Click HERE to learn more about joining my team.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Watch my video tutorial and Facebook Live here:
The project demonstrations begin at around 3-½ minutes in case you want to jump ahead. 🙂
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- New Technique Class Now Available! Click HERE to learn about my exclusive technique classes!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 11/21/19 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the NEW 2019 Holiday Catalog PDF below.
Check out the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions but I have given some of them in my Facebook Live video which you’ll find earlier in this post.