Check out my mini magical garden created with images from the Circle Celebration set, the Dragonflies Punch & Wink of Stella.
I just love the fun whimsical images in the Circle Celebration set and I had so much fun making this card! The fun whimsical images in this set combined with dragonflies, Wink of Stella, and this playful color scheme conjures the feel of a magic garden! Now all I need is a little Tinkerbell!
I started by stamping my Granny Apple Green foliage in first, second and third ink along the top and bottom of my cardstock. On my scratch paper I played around with which images to use with my Magenta Madness and which to use with the Gorgeous Grape. Since the Magenta Madness is such a bold bright color I felt that it would work better using it for the smaller images. The small flower is stamped in full ink, the “sparkle” image and specks are stamped repeatedly in second and third ink to add some depth and dimension to my scene. First ink was used for the “circle of dots” images.
As you may be able to see here, Wink of Stella was added to all the Magenta Madness images to add more of the magical feel. The sentiment piece is created using the Treasured Medallion bundle which includes an awesome punch to create the shape you see here.
Last but not least I used my Gorgeous Grape ink to stamp images in first and second inking to give my dragonflies some fun texture. Both were attached with glue dots on the bodies so the wings could be shaped to look they are flying!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my mini magical garden card created with the Circle Celebration set and more!
To see me create this project what the video at the end of this post. You’ll also find dimensions and a complete supply list with links to my online store there as well!
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
More Going On Now
- Technique Class Subscription and Technique Club Options Available for a limited time!
- Sale-A-Bration is Happening NOW! Get FREE products when you buy, host, and join!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 02/03/21 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Get Free Products during Sale-A-Bration when you Shop, Host, or Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!
See the January to June 2021 Mini Catalog PDF by clicking below.
Check out the 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Learn how to make this in my Facebook Live video tutorial here:
The project demonstration begins at around 7 minutes in case you’d like to jump ahead.
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Granny Apple Green Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Gorgeous Grape Layer: 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″
- White Focal Piece: 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Sentiment Piece in White: 1/2″ x 2-5/8″
- White Inside Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″