Today’s projects feature collage stamping with the Ranunculus Romance Stamp Set.
These are variations of my March 2022 color challenge project. I had so much fun playing with the Ranunculus Romance Stamp set that I couldn’t help but make more than one collage as I played with the images.
To recreate this card you’ll first want to compose your collage of images. Start by stamping the image(s) you want to be the most prominent. Here, those images are the flower and foliage images. All the images are stamped with JetBlack StazOn. Some are stamped with full ink and others are stamped with second ink, to create some variation and dimension to the collage.
Next, you’ll add your colors with Blending Brushes. For this card, I used Pacific Point, Evening Evergreen, and Soft Succulent. I also added a few touches of Gray Granite to provide more of the vintage look. Here’s my piece after all the colors were added.
The flower image was colored in with Magenta Madness, Soft Succulent, and Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Write Markers. To get a bit of variation in the colors in the flower, I added two layers of Magenta Madness ink in select spots.
I just love these images and this simple collage!
This next card is a bit more like my original design because I used my blending brushes to apply all my colors instead of coloring in.
For this version, I used Crushed Curry for the flowers.
Next, I rubbed the surface of my piece with an antistatic pouch, stamped some specks with Versamark Ink, and heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.
I also rubbed the edges with touches of Versamark and heat embossed so I’d have some lovely gold touches on the edges also.
For the finishing touch, you’ll add three Brushed Brass Butterflies. I love these butterflies!
Here’s my trio of collage style vintage cards:
Here’s a peek at the gorgeous Ranunculus Romance Stamp Set with my Color Challenge card.
In my Facebook Live video, I created one additional version which includes the use of the coordinating Ranunculus Dies. When you buy the dies and stamp set together as a bundle you get a 10% discount! Click HERE to check out the Ranunculus Romance Bundle.
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing these collage style cards and are inspired to create your own!
To recreate my project and/or purchase any of the products used here, check out the complete supply list and project dimensions at the end of this post.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Watch my video tutorial here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- Waves of the Ocean Stamp Camp To Go! 1 Amazing Product Collection, 12 Fun Projects! PDF Only Option STILL AVAILABLE! Clicking HERE to learn more and buy the Instant Download.
- 19 Year Anniversary BOGO Sale Happening Now! – Ends 3/22/22!
- 19 Year Anniversary Happenings & Special Offers! – Click HERE to learn about my Pay What You Want Special plus more!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 03/31/22 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Become a Stamp Club Member and get a Free Class-To-Go and Free Products!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the host code! You’ll get host rewards AND perks from me too!
Not sure how to apply the Host Code? Learn more by clicking HERE.
View the January to June 2022 Mini Catalog PDF by clicking below!
Click to check out the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog PDF!
- Basic Black Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- White Focal Piece: 3-1/2″ x 4-¾”
- Basic Black Focal Backing: 3-11/16″ x 4-15/16″
- Evening Evergreen Layer: 4-1/16″ x 5-5/16″
- Whisper White Inside Piece: 4″ x 5-¼″
Leave a Reply