Welcome to the Color Fusers Blog Hop for August!
I hope you’re enjoying the hop so far. I’m sure my fellow creators have some amazing projects to share today! The color scheme this month is so colorful and fun and ALL these colors are brand NEW to the Annual Catalog as of June 1st! I just love it and hope you do too. My project today features the Follow Your Dreams Bundle which includes the Follow Your Dreams Stamp Set and Chase Your Dreams Framelits.
I felt compelled to use this bundle because my brand new website just went live on 8/3 and creating this new website has truly been about following one of my big dreams. I hope you’ll participate in my Launch Party Scavenger Hunt and/or simply check out the pages of my site by clicking HERE.
It was very fun to play with die cutting a bunch of these dream catchers in different colors and pairing the colors to go in behind. I just love dream catchers!
A Few Project Details:
- A 1-1/4″ circle punch was used for the pieces in behind each dream catcher.
- A Fine Tip Glue Pen was used to attach the pieces.
- The Pineapple Punch layer was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Each of the assembled dream catchers were also attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center of each dream catcher there is a Glitter Enamel Dot which I’ve custom colored to coordinate with each die cut pairing.
In this photo I’m sure you can also see that the dream catchers are popped up, for some added dimension. I think the feathers should look like they are floating in the air! Also, check out my pretty custom colored glitter enamel dots!
In the short video ahead, I’ve included a few tips, for ways to custom color the Glitter Enamel Dots to go with ANY project design!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my colorful, simple project today. It was super fun and easy to make. You can make it too and it doesn’t even use that many supplies. Three of the colors are included in the 2018 – 2020 In Colors, so if you don’t have these cardstock colors already, you can buy a variety pack of these In Colors and you’re halfway there with the cardstock you need. There’s a complete supply list ahead!
Check out my short video here with tips for custom coloring your Glitter Enamel Gots:
If you enjoyed this video and you watched it here on my blog, please pop on over to YouTube to give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I would so appreciate it!
- Card Base in Gorgeous Grape: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Black Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Pineapple Punch Layer: 3-11/16″ x 4-11/16″
- Black Layer: 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
- Scraps in Gorgeous Grape, Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick, Mango Melody and Pineapple Punch
Color Fusers Blog Hop Team:
Melissa Kerman – You Are HERE
More Going On Now…
Celebrate My NEW WEBSITE with Me – Participate in a Website Launch Party Scavenger Hunt!
- Launch day was Friday 8/3/2018
- Participate in the Scavenger Hunt to win prizes!
- Participate in my Facebook Live Event at 7pm on 8/3 OR Watch the Replay!
- Click HERE to go to the Scavenger Hunt page
- To be eligible for prizes you must respond by Thursday 8/9/18
Bonus Days are Here!
- Get a $5 Coupon for EACH $50 spent during the month of August
- Redeem your Coupon(s) in September
- There’s no limit to how many coupons you can get!
- Click HERE to Shop Now
Color Your Season Limited Time Offer!
- Get Exclusive Products through 8/31 or while supplies last
- Get the NEW Blended Seasons Stamp Set and coordinating framelits
- Save 10% when you purchase the Stamp Set and framelits together
- Get NEW Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2
- Click HERE to see the products available through this promotion
Paper Pumpkin On Sale!
- Get 50% off your first Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Only first time subscribers are eligible for this offer
- Offer ends on 8/10/18
- Applies only to month to month subscriptions
- Must use Promo Code: BLOOM0818
- Click HERE to sign up for Paper Pumpkin
Click HERE to Shop Now
Current Hostess Code: HEGSEX76
Sarah Wills says
Oh my gosh Melissa what a beautiful use of the dreamcatchers – LOVE them 🙂
Jo Anne Hewins says
Love the tips on your video. I’ll have to try that. Thanks for sharing your project.
Melissa Kerman says
Thanks Jo Anne!
Tami Hewlett says
Gorgeous card Melissa!!! I love the different color combinations you chose for each dream catcher. They are just stunning. Love your new website too!!!
Melissa Kerman says
So glad you like the card and my new website! Thanks for commenting and letting me know too!!!
Sharon H says
Wow, this card really pops….in a good way! Good use of the colors and a creative way to use the set.
Melissa Kerman says
Thanks so much Sharon!