Today’s post offers a bit of a sneak peek into the November 2021 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle. There are so many cute Christmas Card Ideas in this tutorial bundle!
On the first week of each month, the Simple Suite Stampers design team publishes a tutorial bundle focusing on a particular theme. The focus in November was the Sweet Stockings Suite from the mini catalog. I think the designer paper in this suite is just adorable and I’ve had so much fun playing with it. In this week’s Facebook live I shared some cute Christmas card Ideas made with this paper. In this post, I’ll be sharing one of those cards and the design that was my contribution to the November Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle. At the end of this post, you’ll see a photo of the second project plus you’ll find a link to a second post.
This was a super simple card to make plus it showcases four of the fun patterns in the Sweet Stockings designer paper pack. I’ve also used the Tailor Made Dies and the Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set to make this card. Both the designer paper and Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set will be retiring as of January 3, 2022!
For my sentiment element, I’ve simply layered my three die-cut tags at various angles making sure to line up the holes at the top. The Cherry Cobbler tag is attached using Dimensionals for some added interest.
Next, a small piece of White Crinkled Seam Binding and White Glittered Organdy ribbon were threaded through the hole, folded over, and tied with a piece of Black Bakers Twine.
To learn all the details about this card watch my Facebook Live video tutorial at the end of this post.
In this video I also shared a second card that you won’t want to miss, so make sure to check it out! In the photo below you’ll see my two versions of this second card.
As a reminder, both the Sweet Stocking designer paper and Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set will be retiring as of January 3, 2022! These items are only available while supplies last so don’t delay in purchasing these if you really want them!
There’s a complete supply list at the end of this post. I have not included dimensions since this tutorial bundle is an exclusive offering.
If you enjoyed today’s project you might really love this month’s Tutorial Bundle!
Get the November 2021 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE. It includes 12 Tutorials!
Here’s how you can get yours:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get this Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with ANY SIZE order. You must use my current host code when ordering. (This tutorial bundle will be available for free for about another week!)
- Do NOT use the host code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get host rewards PLUS the tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE!
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chicks Team Member!
- Get $125 in product for just $99 plus free shipping
- Click HERE to learn more about joining my team
- Learn the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions by clicking HERE.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
More Going On Now
- Make sure to check out the Last Chance List of products that will be retiring from the July to December Mini-Catalog. There are items at up to 50% off as well. You can also find the Last Chance Items in my Online Store.
- Clearance Rack Refresh: There are deeply discounted items on the Clearance Rack now! Check it out soon as items can run out quickly! Click HERE to check out what’s still available!
- Eden’s Garden Stamp Camp To Go ! Get the PDF Instant Download NOW by clicking HERE.
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks!
- GET FREE Card Kits when you Place Orders in my online store!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 12/09/21 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Host Code:
Become a Stamp Club Member and get a Free Class-To-Go and Free Products!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the host code! You’ll get host rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Host Code? Click HERE to learn more.
July to December 2021 Mini Catalog is now LIVE!
Check out the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Watch my video tutorial and Facebook Live to learn how to make two cute Christmas Card Ideas:
The project demonstrations begin at around 6-½ minutes in case you want to jump ahead. 🙂
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions but I have given some of them in my Facebook Live video which you’ll find earlier in this post.