I am loving the Festive Farmhouse product suite and have created a few cards that I love including this DIY Christmas Card today.
My project today features the Farmhouse Christmas bundle and FIVE of the additional products offered in this suite. It’s a perfect example of the beauty of Stampin’ Up!’s product coordination and amazing suite offerings.
I love Stampin’ Up! suites and love to share them through my “Taste of a Suite” product shares. I offer shares with the introduction of each new catalog that Stampin’ Up! publishes. Since the Occasions catalog goes live on 1/3/19 you’ll be able to pre-order your new “Taste of a Suite” product shares in just about three weeks! Wahoo!
Today’s DIY Christmas card has a lot of pieces and parts to it but I’ve broken it down in my video tutorial ahead and graphic just ahead so you should find this super easy to put together!
You may be tempted to just rely on the photo above but just know I’ve included a few suggestions and valuable tips in the video that I think you won’t want to miss.
Here’s a close up of my DIY Christmas Card so you can capture more of the detail:
Just so you know, the baker’s twine I used on this card is actually retired as it’s what I had on hand. That said, I have included a current Bakers Twine also in Cherry Cobbler, in the product list below.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project! You’ll find a complete supply list and project dimensions just ahead. I’ve also created a quick video tutorial.
Check out a past blog post that you might enjoy:
- Click HERE to check out another even easier DIY Christmas Card
Thanks for spending some time with me today!
Check out my Video Tutorial Here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please pop on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful!!! Plus, if you click on the little bell on YouTube, you’ll be notified whenever a new video goes live on my channel.
More Going On Now…
- How to get your NEW Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure
- I’ll be Ordering Catalogs soon to send to Customers! Here’s how to receive yours…
- One way to receive your 2019 catalogs automatically is to be sure that you are on my mailing list by simply placing a $50 or more online order between May 2018 and November 30, 2018.
- Another way to receive your new catalogs would be to join Stampin’ UP! as a demonstrator and be a part of my Chicks in a Treehouse team.
- If you are one of my customers but have been unable to order in the last 6 months, contact me in early-December and I’d be happy to mail them to you!
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 11/29/18 at 4 pm EST
- These events include all the latest updates plus.. A project and/or technique demonstration too!
- Snowflake Showcase Limited Time Offer Available until 11/30 or While Supplies Last!
- “Taste of a Suite” Product Shares are Coming Soon!
Click HERE to Shop Now
Current Hostess Code:
Click Below to see the 2018 Holiday Catalog PDF
Click Below to see the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog PDF
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
- Mossy Meadow Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Mossy Meadow Corrugated Piece Front: 3-7/8″ x 5″
- Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper: 3″ x 3-¾″
- Cherry Cobbler Strip: ⅞″ x 4-⅜″
- Very Vanilla Inside Piece: 3-⅞” x 5-1/8”