Today’s project features the Pretty Pumpkins bundle and was created for theSeptember 2021 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle which includes several DIY fall cards.
On the first week of each month, the Simple Suite Stampers design team publishes a tutorial bundle focusing on a particular theme. The focus this month is the Harvest Meadow Suite plus some other fun fall-themed products from the mini catalog. Most of the projects in the tutorial bundle feature the Harvest Meadow suite but there are also a few fun diy fall cards too!
This first project was designed by Sandra Hernandez, one of the Simple Suite Stampers design team members.
I immediately fell in love with her card because it uses my absolute favorite image in the Pretty Pumpkins Stamp Set. I adore the pumpkin image featured on this card!
The pumpkins are all heat embossed in gold on six different colors of cardstock and then die-cut with the coordinating die from the Detailed Pumpkins dies. The cardstock colors used are, Cherry Cobbler, Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, and Merry Merlot.
To create the sentiment piece, I started with a 1″ x 5-½” strip of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. I positioned my strip at the angle I wanted on the front of my panel, and simply trimmed it down with my cutter to line up with my layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
The sentiment is stamped in Versamark so that it’s justified slightly to the right and heat embossed in gold. This will allow for a little extra room on the left for me to place my bow. Then I’ve used Cajun Craze ink to stamp the adorable leaf images from the Gorgeous Leaves Stamp Set on the sentiment piece. This piece is then attached with Dimensionals.
Both the Crumb Cake Layer and the card body are sponged around the edges with crumb cake ink. The piece with the pumpkins on it is attached to the card body with Dimensionals
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing this project today and that you’re inspired to create some of your own diy fall cards!
Check out my video at the end of this post to watch me make this card in my recent Facebook Live.
There’s a complete supply list at the end of this post. I have not included dimensions since this tutorial bundle is an exclusive offering.
If you enjoyed today’s project you might really love this month’s Tutorial Bundle!
Get the September 2021 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE. It includes 12 Tutorials!
Here’s how you can get yours:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order.
- If you’re not a subscriber you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! You’ll also get Free Card Kits!
- Do NOT use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get hostess rewards PLUS the tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE!
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chicks Team Member!
- Get $125 in product for just $99 plus free shipping
- Click HERE to learn more about joining my team
- Click HERE to learn the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
More Going On Now
- Registration is now open for the Maker’s Mojo Creative Escape Event on 10/2/21, World Card Making Day!
- Do you want FREE Stampin’ Up! Products? If so, check out the details of Sale-A-Bration below!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks!
- GET FREE Card Kits when you Place Orders in my online store!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 09/23/21 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
During Sale-A-Bration you can Get FREE Items when you Buy Products, Host a Party and Purchase the Starter Kit!
Here are the details:
- Customer Benefits:
- For each $50 in merchandise you spend you earn a Level 1 Free item.
- For each $100 in merchandise you spend you earn two Level 1 items or one Level 2 item.
- Host Benefits
- Get a Free Stamp Set called “In Your Words”, when you host a party with $300 in sales or more.
- That’s in addition to the regular host rewards you earn.
- Get Host Rewards for your own order or request a host code below to gather orders!
- For Starter Kit Purchasers
- Get $125 in Products for just $99 plus tax PLUS,
- Get a FREE Bundle! There are 12 bundles you can choose from the new mini-catalog!
Shop in my Online Store Now by clickingHERE!
Current Hostess Code:
Become a Stamp Club Member and get a Free Class-To-Go and Free Products!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code!You’ll get host rewards AND a gift from me too!
Not sure how to apply the Host Code? Click HERE to learn more.
The July to December 2021 Mini Catalog is now LIVE!
Check out the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Watch my video featuring this project here:
The project demonstrations begin at around 11 minutes in case you want to jump ahead. 🙂
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions but I have given some of them in my Facebook Live video which you’ll find earlier in this post.