In this post, you’ll see 3 projects with 7 variations, including a fun fold and a 3-D project too. DIY Paper Crafts galore!
Three of the projects here were created for or inspired by, the September 2019 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle! These three projects are a sneak peeks into this set of 8 tutorials offered every month. There are more details about how to get this tutorial bundle for FREE at the end of this post.
This first project my contribution to the September tutorial bundle. It’s a simple fun fold card that I absolutely love. I like to call it a Flap Fold Card.
On the right side of the card, you’ll see three score lines. These are essential to how the card opens.
The scored lines allow the cardstock to fold back, such that the sentiment piece can be moved out of the way, allowing the card to open.
The sentiment comes from the Tasteful Textures Stamp Set.
This set is one of my absolute favorites in the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog! Plus, I LOVE this sentiment!!!
I love this fun fold so much that I’ve made three variations and I have others I’ve got in mind!
This card was a team make n’ take.
We colored the Magnolia Lane designer series paper using light and dark blends alcohol markers in Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, and Cajun Craze. I love coloring this paper and transforming into a completely different look!
This last design uses a variety of products from the 2019 Holiday catalog.
The images used come from the Toile Christmas Stamp Set.
I’ve colored the cardinal and foliage using my light and dark Blends Alcohol markers in Real Red and Shaded Spruce.
A few more project details:
- I’ve sponged the edges of the Stitched Nested Labels Die using Shaded Spruce ink.
- The die-cut piece is attached using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Real Red panel is dry embossed using the NEW Stylish Scrolls embossing folder.
On to the next project for my DIY paper crafts!
This next card was inspired by my fellow Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle design team member, Patti Dolan. I used some different designer paper patterns in the Pressed Petals designer paper pack and created three variations on her design.
Here’s my trio of projects. These were made with the Dandelion Wishes and Flourishing Phrases stamp sets.
In my facebook live you’ll find all the details!
This last project was inspired by my fellow Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle design team member, Debbie Dechaine.
She designed it to hold a biscotti but I decided to use it for some Blends Alcohol markers. What a great gift or stocking stuffer, if it were redesigned with a Christmas theme!
For the tag, I’ve used a sentiment from the Beauty & Joy stamp set from the holiday catalog.
I love this sentiment and can’t wait to play with the other images in this set!
Here’s my full set of projects. DIY paper crafts galore!
Thanks for checking out my Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle projects, and more, today! I hope you’re inspired to go create and play!
If you enjoyed today’s projects you might really love this months Tutorial Bundle!
Get the September 2019 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE. It includes 8 Tutorials!
Here’s how you can get yours:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order, when you use the current hostess code! Click HERE to subscribe!
- If you’re not a subscriber and you don’t want to become a subscriber, you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! At this purchase level, you’ll also get three Free Card Kits in the mail!
- Do NOT use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get hostess rewards PLUS the June tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE!
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chick Team Member!
- Get $125 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit!
- Become a part of an awesome group of fellow paper crafting enthusiasts and technique lovers!
- Get a minimum 20% discount on all your orders!
- Plus, there’s NO Long Term Commitment, NO Penalty for dropping.
- It’s a great time to buy the starter kit! If you join now, you’ll get to see and preorder from the new holiday catalog in August. That catalog goes live to customers in September 2019!
- There are lots more perks too! Click HERE to learn more.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Watch my Facebook Live and video tutorial here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 9/19/19 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the NEW 2019 Holiday Catalog PDF below.
Check out the NEW 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions but I have given some of them in my Facebook Live video which you’ll find earlier in this post.
Product List for Pressed Petals Fun Fold Card:
I have not included supplies for all the projects, but I have included some links to key items in the descriptions for each project.
Melody A Weaver says
Can I purchase the flip flap card from you seperately?
Melissa Kerman says
I do appreciate your interest but I primarily teach people how to make cards and do not sell the cards I make at the moment. I’d be happy to help you make your own. Please let me know if you have questions.