This Double Point Fold Card uses the Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set, Small Bloom Punch, and the Golden Honey Designer Series Paper. These products are FREE with qualifying orders during Sale-A-Bration which goes till 3/31/2000.
I have to tell you that I CASE’d (copy and share everything) the stamping on the focal piece from Judy Garza at www.CreativityReleased.com. I love how she created the floral arrangement in the punched flower pot so I took this element and added it to this fun fold card to make it my own.
This is such a fun card because it opens in two ways!
My focal piece on this double point fold card is attached with adhesive at the top but is held onto the bottom triangle of designer paper with a magnet so that it can open up to reveal the sentiment as you can see below.
The Real Red cardstock is attached to a Basic Black card base that measures 4-1/4″ x 11″ so it folds up, not to the left, to mimic how the front focal piece opens.
At the end of my post, you’ll find my video tutorial for this Double Point Fold Card.
That said, here are the basic details for the designer paper pieces I used:
The cards you see below are two versions I made with the Golden Honey Designer Series paper. It’s really fun paper! Check it out here:
Here are my two cards made with the Golden Honey Designer Paper:
To spice things up a bit and offer some creative alternatives, I actually offered a variety of designer paper options to club members at this months classes.
In addition to using the Golden Honey Designer Paper, I also cut pieces from the, From My Heart Designer Paper pack, (on the left in the photo below), and some Neutrals designer paper as well (on the right in the photo below). The projects you see here were made by club members.
The cards in this next photo were also created by club members.
The one on the left uses paper from the Golden Honey designer paper pack and the one on the right uses a paper from the Neutrals pack of paper.
I just love how all these Double Point Fold Cards turned out!
What do you think? Do you have a favorite?
If you’d like to get any of these products you’ll find a complete supply list with links to my online store at the end of this post. I’ve also included project dimensions and don’t forget… there’s a video tutorial at the end of this post too.
- To learn more about Sale-A-Bration and how you can get free products click HERE.
- Click HERE to see the FREE Stamp Set you can get when you host a party with $300 or more in sales during Sale-A-Bration.
- Find out how you can become a Discount Shopper plus get three EXTRA gifts when you buy the Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration. Click HERE to learn more about the joining special. Click HERE to learn more about joining my team.
Thanks so much for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
More Going On Now
- NEW Painted Poppies Class in February! Click HERE to see Project Sneak Peeks and to learn more!
- Technique Club & Classes Now Available! Click HERE to learn about my exclusive technique classes!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 1/30/20 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the NEW Jan. to Jun. 2020 Mini-Catalog PDF below.
See the NEW 2020 Sale-A-Bration PDF below.
Check out the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Check out my video tutorial here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Card Base in Basic Black: 4-1/4″ x 11″
- Real Red Layer: 4″ x 5-1/8″
- Golden Honey Designer Paper: (2) 3″ x 4″
- Whisper White Inside Piece: 4″ x 5-1/4″