The projects in today’s post are some easy card making ideas that were shared as part of my Facebook Live event on 12/6/18. All these cards are Sneak Peek projects as they are made with products from the Occasions Catalog. This new catalog doesn’t go live till 1/3/19!
I’m calling the first few cards my “Three Minute Thursday” cards because with the help of the amazing Stamparatus they each can be made in about three minutes. The second set of cards are also easy card making ideas but they each take more like 5 minutes to make.
For the” Three Minute Thursday” cards, the Humming Along Stamp Set was used along with the “hinge step” method using the Stamparatus. I’ve done just simple stamping and added a few Rhinestone Jewels for a little bling. The images are so beautiful it made designing super simple!
This next card is also really simple to make. All I did was add a little Brusho to the focal piece for some added color!
Yhe Prussian Blue and Yello Brusho were used to add my color.
In my Facebook Live, I demonstrated how I applied the Brusho with some different colors of Brusho just for fun! You’ll find my video just ahead.
Here’s a close up:
This next card is a little bit more involved and would definitely take more than three minutes to make!
I’ve also used Brusho for this focal piece but here it was used in a more controlled way. To learn more about using Brusho check out my YouTube video by clicking HERE. This video includes multiple ways to use Brusho.
For both of these cards, Whisper White cardstock was used for the focal piece. Since water was used with the Brusho, the papers got a bit misshapen.
I decided to emphasize the curled paper rather than try to flatten it. I figured it might just bring some movement to the card to complement the movement of the stamped birds.
Now on to my second set of projects which feature the All My Love product suite, one of the seven product suites in the new Occasions Catalog.
These easy card making ideas are made easy, in part because I’ve used the five consumable products, plus one of the stamp sets, in the All My Love product suite. All these products coordinate which made the design process incredibly easy!
Here’s a photo of the version I made in the Facebook Live video:
Can you see the adorable little epoxy heart embellishment in this close-up?
In the pack of epoxy hearts, you get three different sizes. This is the smallest of the three. I’m thinking I actually need to add two more epoxy hearts to finish this sentiment piece off. What do you think?
Here’s my second version of this card.
I just love this designer series paper and in fact, several of the other patterns in this pack lend themselves to making more variations of this same card design. I can’t wait to make more variations of this card. I’m envisioning a great gift pack of cards for someone special!
Here’s the close-up:
Do you love the All My Love product suite? If so you might also love my “Taste of a Suite” product shares! Get all the consumables to make the projects shown here without buying whole packs of anything!
The All My Love Product Share is only $12.50 and includes designer series paper, epoxy hearts, two styles of ribbon and three colors of coordinating cardstock!
Here’s what the All My Love Product Share looks like:
To preorder your shares click HERE to learn more.
To learn more about all the projects shared today, watch my Facebook Live Video just ahead.
- Jump ahead to around 15 minutes into the video, if you just want to watch the project demonstrations.
- To see the watercolored Hummingbird Card shown in the video with Gold Embossing click HERE.
Check out my Facebook Live Video here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project today featuring some easy card making ideas!
For your convenience, you’ll find a complete supply list and dimensions for today’s project just ahead. The supply list includes links to my Online Store so it will be easy for you to find and purchase these products as you desire.
If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and you enjoy the projects I share, I’d love to support you in your paper crafting journey!
To become a part of my community…
- Click HERE to Subscribe to my email list. Get subscriber only perks periodically too!
- Contact me to request a catalog by clicking HERE!
- Place an order of $50 or more in merchandise before 12/15/18 and I’ll automatically send you the NEW Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure in December. These catalogs go live on 1/3/19! Click HERE to Shop Now.
- Join my amazing team of “Treehouse Chicks”. To learn more click HERE.
Please let me know if you have questions. I’m here to help!
More Going On Now…
- Year End Close Out Sale happening NOW! – Holiday Catalog Items Retiring 1/2/19!!!
- Sale Includes Holiday Catalog items that are retiring soon! Get your Holiday Catalog favorites before they’re gone.
- Sale goes from 12/5/18 to 1/2/19 but Items only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- Get 10% to 50% OFF SELECT ITEMS!
- Click HERE to see the Year End Close Out Sale Items and Retiring Items in my Online Store
- Click HERE to see a PDF of All Retiring Items
- Stamparatus Craft & Carry Case Available To Customers NOW!!!
- “Taste of a Suite” Product Shares are Coming mid-December!
- Preorder period ends 1/4/19!
- Click HERE to learn more about these unique product shares.
- Shares will be filled and distributed in January.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 12/13/18 at 4 pm EST
- These events include all the latest updates plus, a project and/or technique demonstration too!
- Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
- Make sure to click on “following” on my facebook page so you’ll receive a notification of when I go LIVE. Under the “following” options you can also select the “see first” option which might help you to find me more easily.
- Get Free Card Kits in the Mail when you place a qualifying order in my Online Store!!!
- Click HERE to learn more.
- Become a Treehouse Chick and take your Crafting and Creative Fun to the Next Level!
- Click HERE to learn more.
Click HERE to Shop Now
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the 2018 Holiday Catalog PDF by clicking the photo below.
Click Below to see the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog PDF
Project Dimensions (All projects):
- Card Body in Basic Gray OR Mint Macaron: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Basic Black OR Shaded Spruce Layer: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Whisper White, Shimmery White OR Watercolor Paper Focal Layer: 3-11/16″ x 4-15/16″
- Balmy Blue Strip (on Brusho Version Only): 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Whisper White Inside Piece: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
Product List (First Set of Projects):
- Humming Along Stamp Set – Item# 148758 (Available on 1/3/19)
Product List (Second Set of Projects):
The four products listed here first are NOT available to purchase until 1/3/19 unless you are a demonstrator. If you are a customer the consumables may be purchased now as part of my “Taste of a Suite” Product Share program. Contact me for details.
- Forever Lovely Stamp Set – Item #148624
- All My Love Designer Paper – Item #148576
- All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack – Item #148584
- Heart Epoxy Droplets – Item #148583
Deba Ann says
Hi Melissa, enjoyed your video on making these beautiful cards. I have a question about the dimensions for the second project the Valentine’s cards. I don’t see them listed with the supply list. Can you share please. Thank you Deba Ann
Melissa Kerman says
Hi Deba. The dimensions for all the projects are included in the post. For this post I put the dimensions for each project near the photo(s) for the given project, instead of at the end of the post (which is what I usually do). I figure with three projects it would be clearer to people this way. Sorry it wasn’t! 🙂