Check out my easy card making
idea, featuring a birch forest scene with the Winter Woods and Country Road Stamp Sets! This is one of my March / April Club and Free Card Kit Projects!
I just love that this card is super simple to make, and the images are beautiful and so neutral, that you could give this card to just about anybody. Plus, if you change the sentiment, this card could be for almost any purpose. This project is easy card making at it’s best!
I did use a few basic techniques, but in the end, there’s nothing complicated, just easy card making!
The techniques used include:
- Stamping Off
- Masking and
Check out my brief video tutorial, just ahead, for all the tips and tricks to get a result you’ll love!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my club and free card kit project today featuring the Winter Woods and Country Road Stamp Sets!
- To learn more about the FREE Card Kit program click HERE for all the details.
- You’ll find a complete supply list and project dimensions toward the end of this post.
- To see more easy card making ideas with the Winter Woods Stamp Set check out these blog posts:
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Check out my video tutorial here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
Products are Retiring and a NEW Catalog is Coming! Are you ready?
- Retiring Products List goes live on April 15, 2019!
- The 2019 Occasions catalog & 2018–2019 Annual Catalog Retire as of June 3, 2019. Plus, once the retiring list comes out these items are only available while supplies last!
- If you want any products that feature the 2017 – 2019 In Colors get them NOW before the retiring list comes out, as these items usually go fast!
- The 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog is Coming on June 4th!
- Do you want a catalog mailed to you, hot off the press, in May?
- If you’ve placed a merchandise order of $50 or more in the last 6 months I will automatically mail a catalog to you!
- If you have not ordered and intend to place your Stampin’ Up! orders through me, I’d be happy to send you a catalog!
- To request a catalog click HERE and leave a comment with the text “Please Send me a New Annual Catalog in May”!
More Going On Now
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too!
- Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store!
- Become a Treehouse Chick and take your Crafting and Creative Fun to the Next Level! Get $125 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 4/11/19 at 7 pm EST
- Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
- Click on “following” and select the “see first” option, on my facebook page so you’ll receive a notification of when I go LIVE.
- Storage by Stampin’ Up! is NOW Available! Click HERE to check out all the products in my Online Store!
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Check out the 2019 Occasions Catalog PDF below.
Check out the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Smoky Slate Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Basic Black Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Balmy Blue Layer: 3-¾″ x 5”
- Whisper White Layer: 3-½″ x 4-¾″
- Basic Black Focal Backing: 3-5/16” x 2-15/16”
- Whisper White Focal: 2-3/4” x 3-1/8”
- Whisper White Inside Piece: 3-⅞” x 5-⅛”