Today’s post offers a sneak peek into the June 2022 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle and includes some super easy paper crafts!
On the first week of each month, the Simple Suite Stampers design team publishes a tutorial bundle focusing on a particular theme. The focus this month is the Tea Boutique Suite & the NEW 2022 – 2024 In Colors. Today I’ll be sharing some easy paper crafts, including a simple card and a 3-D gift pouch.
The basic idea for this pouch came from a fellow demonstrator who shared this project during a Stampin’ Up! event just for demonstrators. It looked so quick and easy to do, so I just had to give it a go! For these pouches I’ve used the Tea Boutique designer series paper, the Slim Says Stamp Set and the Scalloped Contours Dies.
Now what you see here is just one of the many little pouches that I ended up making.
I made about a dozen of these to give away to my customers who participated in my New Annual Catalog Special Offer. This was my little “surprise and delight” gift to them.
Before I sent these out I took photos of all the different versions which I’ll be sharing in today’s post.
I varied the designer paper pattern used, the ribbon color, and the inks that the sentiment was stamped in. For these first two pouches, I used a combination of Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky Inks.
To recreate this look all you need to do is:
- Ink up your stamp in your lighter color (Orchid Oasis here),
- Press the bottom of the stamp on your scrap paper to remove some of the ink, and
- Then reink the bottom portion by pressing just the bottom of the stamp onto the darker ink pad (Starry Sky here).
- Now you’re ready to stamp onto your white cardstock.
The colored ribbon used here is the Orchid Oasis Metallic Woven Ribbon.
For this next set of pouches, the sentiment is stamped in Garden Green and Parakeet Party Ink.
The ribbon is the Parakeet Party Metallic Woven Ribbon.
This pair features Sweet Sorbet with Petal Pink ink for the sentiment and Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven Ribbon.
For the sentiment on these, I’ve used Pacific Point and Tahitian Tide with the same color of Metallic Woven ribbon.
Here are a few additional photos of one each in the various color combinations. Fun right?!
Isn’t the Tea Boutique designer paper just so fun! Such happy colors!
Almost all my versions are included in this next photo. The only one missing is the one I made during my Facebook Live. That one is shown in the photo after this one.
If you love the “enjoy” sentiment and the Slim Sayings Stamp Set, you should know that this set and the coordinating dies are retiring as of 6/30 /22! Get yours before it’s too late!
To learn how to make this adorable gift pouch make sure to check out my video at the end of this post!
My second easy paper crafts project is this simple card.
It’s also made with the Tea Boutique designer series paper.
I love this simple layout which was inspired by my fellow simple suite stamper’s design team member Gloria Plunkett. She used the new In Color designer papers for hers. I tweaked the design to incorporate the Tea Boutique papers instead.
All the circles and the sentiment pieces are cut out using the NEW Stylish Shapes Dies which has circles, squares, and several sizes of banner-style pieces. The full set of dies is shown in another photo later in this post.
In addition, I’ve used a brand new sentiment set called Amazing Phrases which you’ll be able to get for FREE with a $100 order starting on July 1, 2022.
This truly is an amazing set with tons of possible combinations of sentiments!
To see how I put this card together check out my video tutorial at the end of this post.
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my easy paper crafts projects today!
At the end of this post, you’ll see a complete supply list. I have not included dimensions since the Simple Suite Stamper’s tutorial bundle is an exclusive offering.
If you enjoyed today’s projects you might really love this month’s Tutorial Bundle!
Get the June 2022 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE. It includes 12 Tutorials!
Here’s how you can get yours:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with ANY size order!
- Do NOT use the host code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get host rewards PLUS the tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE!
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chicks Team Member!
- Get $125 in products for just $99 plus free shipping
- Click HERE to learn more about joining my team
- Click HERE to learn the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
More Going On Now
- NEW Sun Prints Class! Click HERE to see the class Flyer with details. RSVP HERE by 6/27/22!
- “Taste of a Suite” Products Shares for the July to December 2022 MiniCatalog are NOW AVAILABLE to order! Click HERE to reserve shares by 6/29/22!
- Summer Maker’s Mojo Creative Escape – Save the Dates: July 29 & 30, 2022! Click to Reserve Your Spot NOW!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 7/14/22 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Become a Stamp Club Member and get a Free Class-To-Go and Free Products!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the host code! You’ll get host rewards AND a gift from me too!
Not sure how to apply the Host Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the January to June 2022 Mini Catalog PDF by clicking below!
Most of the products in the January to June 2022 Mini Catalog are retiring on 6/30/22!
See the Last Chance List by clicking below!
Discounts of up to 50% off until June 30, 2022!
Check out the 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Watch my video tutorial and Facebook Live here:
The project demonstrations begin at around 18-½ minutes in case you want to jump ahead. 🙂
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions but I have given some of them in my Facebook Live video which you’ll find earlier in this post.
Leave a Reply