Welcome to the Color Fusers Blog Hop and February 2021 Color Challenge!
For the February 2021 Color Challenge and Blog Hop I’m featuring the Dandy Wishes Dies, Tailored Tag Punch & the Tin Tile Embossing folder. I’ve also used some of the Oh So Ombre designer series paper which you can get for FREE with a $50 merchandise purchase until the end of February 2021. I just love the look of this paper as a backdrop for my flowers and flower pot.
Check out these fun, whimsical flowers!
To create my card I started by deciding on the placement of each flower in my bouquet. The stems overlapped at the bottom so I just attached them to one another using glue dots. I then attached them together where they overlapped at the top, also using glue gots. The center flower pieces are curled up for some dimension and then attached.
Next, I worked on my flower pot starting with dry embossing a piece of white cardstock using the Tin Tile Embossing folder. The pot piece was punched using the Tailored Tag Punch. I punched the piece so I’d get a pleasing dry embossed shape on the pot. The pot is actually the punched piece cut in half and the top piece is just a strip cut from the same dry embossed piece. The pot is popped up on Dimensionals.
For one final touch, some of the clear Elegant Faceted Gems were added to two of the flowers and then three more were added in a few random places on the Oh So Ombre designer series paper background.
The designer paper is backed with a white piece of cardstock and then the whole thing is attached to the card body with a foam adhesive sheet for some added dimension. You might also like to know that the Dandy Wishes Dies has a coordinating stamp set and when you buy them together as a bundle you can save 10%! It’s called the Garden Wishes bundle.
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my February 2021 Color Challenge project!
To recreate my project and/or purchase any of the products used here, check out the complete supply list and project dimensions at the end of this post. Plus, remember for every $50 you spend on merchandise, you get to pick a free item during Sale-A-Bration! There’s no limit to the number of items you can get!!!
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Be sure to continue along on the blog hop so you don’t miss out on any of the fun!
The next stop is Tami Hewlett’s blog. I know you’ll enjoy what she’s got to share!
Color Fusers Blog Hop Team:
Melissa Kerman – You Are HERE
More Going On Now
- Technique Class Subscription & Technique Club Options Available for a limited time!
- Sale-A-Bration is Happening NOW! Get FREE products when you buy, host, and join!
- Maker’s Mojo Creative Escape – Event on 01/30/21. Register by 01/28/21! Click HERE to learn more.
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 02/04/21 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the January to June 2021 Mini Catalog PDF by clicking below.
Get FREE products when you buy, host, and join during Sale-A-Bration!
Click below to learn more.
Click to check out the 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalog PDF!
- Bermuda Bay Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- White Layer: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Oh So Ombre Designer Paper: 3-11/16″ x 4-15/16″
- Whisper White Inside Piece: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Scraps in white, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, and Magenta Madness
Leave a Reply