Today’s post offers a bit of a sneak peek into the January 2020 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle.
On the first Tuesday of each month, the Simple Suite Stampers design team publishes a tutorial bundle, including 8 tutorials, focusing on a particular theme. The focus this month is the From My Heart Stampin’ Up! Suite of products. Today’s projects will also showcase the Detailed Hearts Die and the super cute Little Ladybug stamp set which is Free with qualifying Hostess orders during Sale-A-Bration.
Here are the three projects I’ll be showing today:
These first two projects are my versions of two of my fellow design team members’ projects.
I had to remake them a bit to fit the stamps I have since I don’t have the Heartfelt Bundle from the From My Heart Stampin’ Up! Suite. I’ve used the designer paper and the heart-shaped doilies from the suite. I’m also using the Little Ladybug stamp set you see here.
I was honestly not in love with the Little Ladybug set before I started creating with it, but in the process of making these two projects, I fell in love. Aren’t these images just adorable?!
A few project details:
- In behind the focal piece I’ve used some of the From My Heart Designer series paper.
- I’ve used the masking technique to stamp the flower images. Can you see how some of the images look like they are behind the central flower?
- I’ve colored my ladybug using mostly blends alcohol markers with two exceptions. The tiny little flower is colored in with a Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Write marker. The ladybug cheeks and mouth are colored using an Aqua Painter and some Flirty Flamingo ink.
In my video tutorial ahead you’ll see how I did the masking and the coloring of the little ladybug, in case you’re interested in learning more.
Check out this close up of my cute little ladybug! Adorable right!? I’ve used a Red Rhinestone in the center of the flower to add a little bling.
This next project is so easy to make.
I’ve used one of my favorite papers in the From My Heart Designer series paper pack. This is a specialty paper and includes foiled elements on several of the patterns. Plus, check out the adorable itty bitty ladybugs stamped and colored along the bottom. I love these images!
This last project is my contribution to the January 2020 Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle.
The Detailed Hearts Die is the featured product here. I love this die and think it’s likely to be an item in the new mini-catalog that will get overlooked. It immediately caught my eye and love how this project turned out.
This is a very simple card and yet there are lots of little pieces to it. It did take some time to put this one together mostly because of how I added back various colors of hearts to the heart openings.
I used mini-dimensionals on the backside in strategic spots to hold everything together. In my video at the end of this post, I’ve shown the backside before attaching it to my Rectangle stitched piece. Definitely check out my video if you plan to make a card like this. I think you’ll find the tips on putting this together to be very helpful.
The sentiment on this card comes from the Parisian Beauty Stamp Set. I just LOVE this sentiment!!!
You’ll find a complete supply list at the end of this post. I’ve not included dimensions since this tutorial bundle is an exclusive offering.
If you enjoyed today’s projects you might really love this month’s Tutorial Bundle!
Get the January 2020 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE. It includes 8 Tutorials!
Here’s how you can get yours:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order, when you use the current hostess code! Click HERE to subscribe!
- If you’re not a subscriber and you don’t want to become a subscriber, you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! At this purchase level, you’ll also get three Free Card Kits in the mail!
- Do NOT use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get hostess rewards PLUS the tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE!
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chick Team Member!
- Get $125 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit plus additional awesome gifts when you join during Sale-A-Bration!
- Join by March 31, 2020, and get the following EXTRA Perks:
- ANY Stamps Set, of any value, from any current catalog FREE! A value of up to $45!
- FREE MiniCutter
- FREE 6″ x 6″ Paper Sampler / Includes papers from 6 different designer paper packs!
- Join by March 31, 2020, and get the following EXTRA Perks:
- Here are just some of the other benefits:
- Become a part of an awesome group of fellow paper crafting enthusiasts and technique lovers!
- Get a minimum 20% discount on all your orders!
- It’s a great time to buy the starter kit! If you join now, you’ll get to see and preorder some special, limited-time offer products that coordinate with Sale-A-Bration items and Mini-Catalog products.
- There’s NO Long Term Commitment and NO Penalty for dropping.
- There are lots more perks too! Click HERE to learn more.
- Click HERE to learn the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Watch my video tutorial and Facebook Live here:
The project demonstrations begin at around 10 minutes in case you want to jump ahead. 🙂
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- Technique Club & Classes Now Available! Click HERE to learn about my exclusive technique classes!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 1/16/20 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the NEW Jan. to Jun. 2020 Mini-Catalog PDF below.
See the NEW 2020 Sale-A-Bration PDF below.
Check out the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions but I have given some of them in my Facebook Live video which you’ll find earlier in this post.