In today’s post, I’ll be sharing an easy multi-fold fun fold card made with the Tasteful Touches Set!
This Fun Fold card made with the Tasteful Touches Set is one of my three July/August 2020 Club and Free Card Kit projects. Each kit includes one of a variety of designer paper patterns in the, In Good Taste Designer Paper pack. Later in this post, you’ll see a variety of different versions of this card made with the different patterns.
The card base is a 4-¼” x 5-½” piece of Grey Granite card stock that is stamped with the feather image from the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set. The large Early Espresso card stock piece is the main piece that folds open and where you’d write your note.
That said, as mentioned earlier, this is a multi-fold fun fold card. The front focal piece is attached to an “arm” mechanism, so to open it you start by folding the front piece to the right to reveal two stamped pieces on the inside.
Next, the large Early Espresso piece folds up to reveal the inside of the card.
Here’s the card when it’s standing up.
The flower on the front focal piece is colored with three different blends alcohol markers including a light and dark Balmy Blue marker and a light Night of Navy marker. The foliage here is stamped with Memento Black ink in first and second inking.
All the foliage images are colored in with a Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write Marker.
Here are a bunch of variations of this card with some of the different patterns of designer paper from the In Good Taste Designer paper pack. These are some of this months customer thank you cards.
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my fun fold card with the Tasteful Touches Set!
Learn how you can get FREE Card Kits!
These are the July/August 2020 Kits:
Would you like to get FREE project kits in the mail? I’d love to send you some! Plus, first-time customers get all three kits no matter how small your purchase size!
You can get free kits from me through my FREE Card Kits program or get DOUBLE KITS when you join my Online Stamp Club! It’s just one of the ways I thank my customers for purchasing products through my online store! Click on the links above to learn more!
At the end of this post, you’ll find a video tutorial plus dimensions and supply lists for these cards. The supply list includes links to my online store for your convenience!
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
More Going On Now
- New Technique Class Available to Preorder – Click HERE to learn about my Joseph’s Coat Technique Class. The preorder closes 8/18/20!
- Join a Technique Club and Get Classes for Free Plus FREE Products at the end of the Club Cycle! Join by 8/18/20!
- Buy Technique Classes as a Subscription and Get a Discount on the per-class fee. Available to purchase through 8/18/20!
- Redeem Bonus Days Coupons Now! – ENDS 8/31/20! Click HERE to Shop Now!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks!
- GET FREE Card Kits when you Place Orders in my online store!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 8/20/20 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Check out the NEW August to December 2020 Mini Catalog PDF below.
Check out the 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Learn how to make this fun fold card with the Tasteful Touches Set in my video tutorial:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Card Base in Gray Granite: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2”
- Folded Card Base in Early Espresso: 3-11/16” x 11”
- Mint Macaron Piece: 2-13/16” x 2-13/16”
- Larger Early Espresso Square Piece: 2-11/16” x 2-11/16”
- Whisper White Front Focal Piece: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- “Arm” in Gray Granite: 1-1/2” x 4-1/4” scored at 2-1/8”
- Inside Focal Backings in Early Espresso (2): 2-7/16” x 2-7/16”
- Inside Whisper White Focals (2): 2-1/4” x 2-1/4”
- Designer Paper Panel: 3” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White Inside: 3” x 5-1/4”
Leave a Reply