Today’s post offers a bit of a sneak peek into the September 2020 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle featuring the Gilded Autumn Suite.
On the first Tuesday of each month, the Simple Suite Stampers design team publishes a tutorial bundle focusing on a particular theme. This one includes 12 gorgeous projects made with the Gilded Autumn suite. I’ll be showing three of those projects today! I’ve made two variations of my projects so there are four cards in the photo below.
All these projects feature the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper and images from the Beautiful Autumn Bundle. All the sentiments come from the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set. The sentiments are one of my favorite things about this stamp set!
This first project was designed by AnnMarie Hile.
I love the shiny Metallic elements and different textures on this card design!
I only change a few small details from the original design. Since I just adore the Brushed Metallic cardstock, I chose to punch two of my maple leaves in the metallic cardstock instead of from the designer paper. Can you see the lovely subtle linear texture in the metallic cardstock? It’s so pretty!
This second project was designed by Vicki Parsons.
I love that it’s so simple and yet still pretty and special!
This last project design with the Gilded Autumn Suite was my contribution to the tutorial bundle.
In addition to using the designer paper and copper ribbon in the Gilded Autumn suite, I’ve also used another favorite autumn-themed product from the current mini-catalog.
The die-cut leaf you see here comes from the Stitched Leaves Dies that are part of the Love of Leaves Bundle. With these dies, I love that I can die-cut just the leaf shape OR the leaf with the stitching.
Tip: I’ve used my bone folder to curl up the edges of my leaf for some added dimension.
The card you see below is the variation made during my Facebook Live video.
The large designer paper panel is actually the pattern on the backside of the designer paper piece used on the first card.
These papers are just so pretty!
Which version of these two cards do you prefer? Please leave a comment and let me know!
I hope you’ve enjoyed these projects made with the Gilded Autumn Suite! To learn more about the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle and how you can get yours FREE or for a FEE, you’ll find all the details just ahead.
There’s a complete supply list at the end of this post. I have not included dimensions since this tutorial bundle is an exclusive offering.
If you enjoyed today’s projects you might really love this month’s Tutorial Bundle!
Get the September 2020 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle featuring the Gilded Autumn Suite.
It NOW includes 12 Tutorials!
Get yours for FREE:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order.
- If you’re not a subscriber you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! You’ll also get Free Card Kits!
- Do NOT use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get hostess rewards PLUS the tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Purchase Tutorial Bundles!
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE!
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chick Team Member!
- Get $125 in product for just $99 plus free shipping!
- Plus… Check out the Get & Go Starter Kit Special and get EXTRA PERKS when you buy the Starter Kit in September!
- Click HERE to learn more about joining my team
- Click HERE to learn the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Watch my video tutorial and Facebook Live here:
The project demonstrations begin at around 8 minutes in case you want to jump ahead. 🙂
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- Get & Go Starter Kit Special Happening NOW – Offer Good through 9/30/20!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks!
- GET FREE Card Kits when you Place Orders in my online store!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 9/10/20 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Check out the NEW August to December 2020 Mini Catalog PDF below.
Check out the 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions but I have given some of them in my Facebook Live video which you’ll find earlier in this post.