Today’s project features the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum which is part of the Graceful Glass Suite of products.
For this project, I colored with Stampin’ Write Markers and Blends Alcohol Markers, on the backside of the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum. It took some time to color everything but I just love the look. The theme of this whole suite of products is stained glass. There’s a stamp set, die cuts, glass like embellishments, shiny black cording and more. I’ve only used the vellum here but the rest of the Suite is gorgeous. I’m so looking forward to using the die cuts and other products in the Suite.
The other product featured on this card is the “Enjoy Life” Stamp Set. The sentiment shown in this close up is one of my favorite images in this set. Check out the full set by clicking HERE.
Given my recent Hip Replacement Surgery this quote resonates even more than before. I feel like I’m relearning how to walk! The effects of the Anesthesia and blood loss from the surgery are significant. I’m working my way back little by little. This experience makes me so grateful for my body, my mind and the people in my life that have supported me through the process. My husband was the real hero throughout… he was amazing every step of the way.
This card has a regal look, which is created with a number of elements. The stained glass look, combined with the Rich Razzleberry Velvet ribbon are the most obvious elements but the banner, gold sequins and additional shimmer add to the regal feel. By the way, this is one of the simpler patterns in the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum.
This vellum comes with a set of 24 sheets in 12 unique and beautiful patterns!
A few project details to help recreate this card:
- Color on the backside of the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum with Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide and Blackberry Bliss, Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Color alternating triangles on the backside of the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum with the Dark Smoky Slate Blends Alcohol Marker. You could also use a Stampin’ Write Marker but I do not own the marker in this color.
- On the front side of the Vellum, use a Clear Wink of Stella Brush to color the Blackberry Bliss triangles. This is a subtle effect but you should be able to see it in both the photo above and below.
- Attach the Vellum to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Foam Adhesive Strips. This makes the colors more subtle. For a more crips look, the vellum can be attached flat on the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Attach the sentiment banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon and Gold Mini Sequins Trim using MiniGlue Dots or a thin line of Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
Can you see the shimmer of the Wink of Stella in the close ups above and below?
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project today and will check out all the wonderful products used in the supply list ahead.
I’ve also included the project dimensions, in case you’d like to recreate this card. Check out the whole suite of Graceful Glass products by clicking HERE!
Do you want to see another project made with the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum? Click HERE to check out my June Color Fusers, Color Challenge project, which also features this gorgeous vellum!
- Card Body in Mint Macaron: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Tranquil Tide Layer: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/2″
- Blackberry Bliss Layer: 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Designer Vellum: 2-1/16″ x 5-1/2″
- Whisper White Vellum Backing: 2-1/16″ x 5-1/2″
- Mint Macaron Sentiment Piece: 1-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Rich Razzleberry Sentiment Backing: 1-5/8″ x 3″
- Whisper White Inside: 3-⅞” x 5-⅛”
More Going On Now…
2018 Holiday Catalog is now LIVE!
- Catalog Dates: September 5, 2018 to January 2, 2019
- Click HERE to see a PDF of the Holiday Catalog
- Don’t have a demonstrator already and need a Holiday Catalog mailed to you? Click HERE to contact me to request a catalog!
Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupons NOW!
- For EACH $50 spent during the month of August you would have received a Coupon Code valued at $5!
- This Coupon Code(s) would have been sent to you in an email from Stampin’ Up! immediately after you placed your order.
- You must have this code to redeem the coupon!
- Redeem your Coupon(s) on any size order in September! Coupons EXPIRE 9/30/18!
- There’s no limit to how many coupons you can use on your order!
- Click HERE to Shop Now
Dashing Along Hostess Special Happening NOW!
- When you host a qualifying party in September you’ll get a FREE Pack of the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper!
- Start planning your party now before it’s too late!
- If you’re interested in hosting a virtual OR in-person party click HERE to contact me and we can discuss details.
Click HERE to Shop Now
Current Hostess Code:
Click Below to see the 2018 Holiday Catalog PDF
Click Below to see the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog PDF
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits, and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.