Check out my handmade Christmas Card made with the Wrapped In Plaid product suite! Plus, you’ll learn a great tip for perfect placement when punching!
For this handmade Christmas card, I’ve used most of the products in the Wrapped in Plaid product suite bundle, which includes; stamps, a punch, designer paper, ribbon, and embellishments. I just love this suite! I love that we now have the option to use just one code to order all these coordinating products!
This is one of my three free card kits for September and October 2019.
Free card kits include all the precut, dry embossed and punched pieces to make the projects!
A few project details:
- My handmade Christmas card features the Wrapped in Plaid designer paper. A piece of this paper is simply attached behind the punched tree.
- The negative space tree piece is stamped with a tree image from the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set. It’s then raised up on Stampin’ Dimensionals. I’ve used both large and small Stampin’ Dimensionals, to make sure the focal piece stays raised up everywhere.
- The Shaded Spruce background piece is dry embossed with the Subtle Embossing folder.
- Check out my video for this handmade Christmas card, for all the details. You’ll find the video toward the end of this post.
Check out my tricks for getting the tree punched exactly where you want it!
Wanna see another handmade Christmas card made with the Wrapped In Plaid Suite?
Click HERE to see more projects and learn a tip for making the “snowy” window you see in the photo below.
Would you like to get a discount on the Wrapped in Plaid products?
You can also purchase this entire suite of the Wrapped in Plaid products using just one code!
The bundle only costs $65.00 and includes stamps, the punch, designer paper, ribbon, jingle bells, and the gold mini pizza boxes! So fun! Click HERE to check out these products. FYI, the suite does not include the Twinkle Builder punch, which is also shown in the photo below.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my handmade Christmas card and tip!
There’s a complete supply list, project dimensions plus my video tutorial just ahead. Thanks for spending some time with me today and…
Check out my video tutorial here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- Creative Escape Event Registration Now Open! Live and Event-To-Go Options! Click HERE for more details.
- New Technique Class Coming In October! Click HERE to learn about my exclusive technique classes!
- Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Sale – Going on during the month of September 2019. Click HERE to check it out!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 10/3/19 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the NEW 2019 Holiday Catalog PDF below.
Check out the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Night of Navy Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″”
- Shaded Spruce Dry Embossed Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Night of Navy Strip: 1-7/8″ x 4″
- Perfectly Plaid Designer Paper: 2″ x 2-3/8″
- Gold Foil Layer: 3″ x 3″
- Shaded Spruce Focal Backing: 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Shaded Spruce Focal: 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Night of Navy Sentiment Piece: 5/8″ 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Inside: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″