In this post, you’ll see four handmade fall cards made with several new products from the 2019 Holiday Catalog!!!
These handmade fall cards are sneak peeks of the Oct 2019 Simple Suite Stampers tutorial bundle too! Learn how to get this tutorial bundle for FREE at the end of this post.
The original design for this first project was made by Tara Stay and it was made with the Gather Together Bundle and Come To Gather Designer Paper. I did use the same designer paper but then I changed up the design so it would work with the products I had on hand.
Tara’s design used some of the pumpkin images and dies from the Come To Gather Suite. Since I did not have these products, I played around with the leaf images and dies in the Colorful Seasons Stamp Set, Seasonal Layers dies and the leaf punch and stamp from the To Every Season Bundle. This bundle includes the To Every Season Stamp Set and Every Season Punch Pack. I love how it turned out.
A demonstration of this project is included in my Facebook Live video just ahead, in case you want to know all the details!
These next two handmade fall cards were inspired by Katina Martinez’s tutorial bundle project.
She also used the Gather Together Bundle so I had to play around with other options again. For these cards, I used the To Every Season Bundle. I just love this bundle because it includes sentiments and images for every season of the year! I can’t wait to play more with the cute images and punches in this bundle!!!
The first card I made is the most like Katina’s design as I used the same designer paper pattern, ribbon, and layout. I just love the Come To Gather, crumb cake ribbon with the shiny edges!
This version was only shown, but not made in the video ahead, so here are a few project details that may not be obvious from the photo:
- A circle from the Stitched Shapes dies was used for the sentiment piece.
- The sentiment is stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with Gold Stampin’ Emboss powder.
- The leaves are stamped in Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso ink.
- Early Espresso ink was sponged on the edges of the die-cut circle and on the edges of the designer paper piece.
- The colored leaves are stamped and punched out using Pear Pizzazz and Pretty Peacock cardstock and ink. More leaves were punched from a Gold Foil sheet.
- All the leaves were curled and shaped using a bone folder. This was demonstrated in the video when showing one of the other cards.
This next card variation was shared, in detail, in the video ahead, in case you want to know how it was put together.
These next handmade fall cards were the projects I made for my contribution to the October 2019 tutorial bundle.
My project is actually the simplest of all three designs! I’ve used the Beauty & Joy stamp set for this card and done it in two color schemes. You also might like to know that I’ve created some more cards with this same stamp set, for the October Color Fusers Blog Hop and Color Challenge. The blog hop goes live on the first Monday of every month at 10 am, so these projects will be shared next Monday 10/7! I hope you’ll check back then.
This first version was made with Pear Pizzaz and Old Olive. Then I realized I was supposed to use colors from the Come To Gather Suite so I redid it in another color scheme!
For this next version, I used Mint Macaron and Pretty Peacock cardstock and ink.
I think it turned out great in both color schemes! What do you think? Do you prefer one or the other?
In my facebook live video just ahead you’ll find all the details for this card.
Here’s my full set of handmade fall cards:
Thanks for checking out my Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle projects today! I hope you’re inspired to go create and play!
If you enjoyed today’s projects you might really love this month’s Tutorial Bundle!
Get the October 2019 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE!
It includes 8 Tutorials and there are a few ways to get it for FREE!
Here’s how you can get yours:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order, when you use the current hostess code! Click HERE to subscribe!
- If you’re not a subscriber and you don’t want to become a subscriber, you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! At this purchase level, you’ll also get three Free Card Kits in the mail!
- Do NOT use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get hostess rewards, six Free Card Kits, PLUS the current tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE!
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chick Team Member!
- Get $125 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit!
- Become a part of an awesome group of fellow paper crafting enthusiasts and technique lovers!
- Get a minimum 20% discount on all your orders!
- Plus, there’s NO Long Term Commitment, NO Penalty for dropping.
- There are lots more perks too! Click HERE to learn more.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Watch my Facebook Live and video tutorial here:
The project demonstration starts at about 9 minutes in case you’d like to jump ahead.
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- Creative Escape Event Registration Now Open! Live and Event-To-Go Options! Click HERE for more details. RSVP Deadline: 10/11/19!
- New Technique Class Coming In October! Click HERE to learn about my exclusive technique classes!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 10/10/19 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the NEW 2019 Holiday Catalog PDF below.
Check out the NEW 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions.
Leave a Reply