The Happiness Blooms product suite and the Doily Builder
thinlits are the featured products for the cards I’m sharing today.
I’ve created five variations on this same card layout. They each use different patterns from the Happiness Blooms designer paper pack.
You’ll find four out of the five designs in this post.
The fifth version is not included here as it is exclusive to the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle. You can get this tutorial bundle for FREE with a qualifying purchase. There are more details ahead.
As you may be able to tell these cards are made with a folded element, for something a little different.
I love these monochromatic designs on these handmade folded cards. With these simple color schemes, the detail in the die cut doily shapes really stands out.
Another fun element on these cards is the Clear Faceted Gem in the center of the doilies.
The color scheme here is Whisper White (outside doily), and Night of Navy (inside doily). The Gem is clear on the green card but I’ve added some color to the gem on
The gem on this card was colored using a Dark Night of Navy Blends Alcohol Marker. Isn’t the color just gorgeous? I LOVE it!
Here’s a closer look at the version in greens:
The color scheme here is Whisper White (outside doily), Mint Macaron (middle shape) and Call Me Clover (inside doily). I love this bright and cheerful green and the pattern in the designer paper pattern used here!
On this close up can you see that the Basic Black panel is dry embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder?
I love adding texture to my projects and this was the perfect added touch for this card!
These next two cards are so bold and cheerful don’t you think?
The color scheme on the card below is Pineapple Punch (outside doily), Grapefruit Grove (middle shape and card inside piece) and Calypso Coral (center doily).
A Dark Calypso Coral Blends Alcohol Marker was used to color the Clear Faceted Gem in the center.
I love coloring these gems and the Blends Alcohol Markers work so beautifully!
The color scheme on this next card is Lovely Lipstick (outside doily), Calypso Coral (middle shape) and Pineapple Punch (center doily). The color for the inside is Grapefruit Grove.
A Dark Daffodil Delight Blends Alcohol Marker was used to color the Clear Faceted Gem in the center.
the Doily Builder Dies and this colorful, bold designer paper was so much fun!
If you enjoyed these card designs and would like more details, I’ll be walking through the creation of this card (the fifth version) and two others, in my upcoming Facebook Live event on 3/7/19 at
Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
In case you don’t remember, the fifth design is my contribution to the March Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle. This tutorial bundle contains the dimensions and instructions to create 8 projects that feature the Happiness Blooms product suite.
In the “More Going On” section below learn a few ways that you can get the Simple Suite Stampers tutorial bundle PDF for FREE!
Thanks for spending some time with me today! I hope you enjoyed today’s handmade folding cards and will come back again sometime soon! There’s a complete supply list at the end of this post for your convenience.
More Going On Now…
- Get the March Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle PDF FREE!
- Includes 8 Tutorials featuring the Happiness Blooms Product Suite!
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order, when you use the current hostess code!
- Click HERE to subscribe!
- If you’re not a subscriber and don’t want to become a subscriber, you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code!
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
- Sale-A-Bration Coordination Products NOW Available!
- During the Month of March purchase exclusive products that coordinate with several Sale-A-Bration Products including dies, stamps and a punch!
- Click HERE to see these products.
- Check out the 2nd Release Sale-A-Bration Items by Clicking HERE!
GET PERKS when you place an order through my online store!
- Receive FREE Project Kits through my Free Card Kits Program with qualifying purchases. The more you purchase the more kits you get! Click HERE for more details.
- Also, don’t forget that for EVERY $50 in merchandise spent you’ll get a FREE item from Stampin’ Up! through Sale-a-Bration. Click HERE for more details about this promotion.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 3/7/19 at 4 pm EST
- Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
- Click on “following” on my facebook page so you’ll receive a notification of when I go LIVE. Under the “following” options you can also select the “see first” option which might help you to find me more easily.
- Become a Treehouse Chick and take your Crafting and Creative Fun to the Next Level!
- Get $175 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration!
- Click HERE to learn more.
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Click Below to see the Sale-A-Bration Coordination Flyer – Products Available to purchase in March 2019 OR While Supplies Last!
See the 2019 2nd Release Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF by clicking below.
See the 2019 Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF by clicking below.
Check out the 2019 Occasions Catalog PDF below.
Check out the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Project Dimensions & Tips:
- The project dimensions and tips for this project are exclusive to the March 2019 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle. Get this bundle of 8 tutorials for FREE with a qualifying purchase.
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get this Tutorial Bundle FREE when you use the current hostess code and place an order of $35 or more in merchandise! Click HERE to subscribe!
- Not a subscriber? Get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE when you use the current hostess code and place an order of $75 or more in merchandise.
- DO NOT USE THE HOSTESS CODE IF YOUR ORDER IS $150 OR MORE! In this case, you’ll still get the tutorial bundle FREE plus you’ll also GET HOSTESS REWARDS too!
These are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing so much detail!
Melissa Kerman says
Thank you so much Jennifer! I’m glad you enjoyed these.