Today’s post features one of two homemade gift box ideas that were part of my Gift Packaging Stamp-a-Stack, at my Creative Escape Day event.
Who doesn’t need homemade gift box ideas as we approach the holidays right? While it’s fun to make this kind of thing completely from scratch, it’s honestly much easier to take a box like the Baker’s Box I’ve used today, and just dress it up!
This box actually has a window on the top so you can see inside.
I figured why not make what’s inside a bit more of a surprise and create a top that covers the window and slides off to reveal the gift. Now this box comes completely white. I’ve used the Snow is Glistening Stamp Set, White Velveteen Sheets & the Snowfall Thinlits Dies (for the big beautiful snowflake) and finally the Snowflake Trinkets for the embellishment on the big snowflake.
These products are available in November only (OR while supplies last), through the Snowflake Showcase promotion.
I’ve used four out of the five products in this promotion, on my project today! Can you tell I love them all?! Plus, I’ve made a bunch of fun projects with the Happiness Surrounds Stamp Set, the fifth item offered through this promotion. There are more details ahead!
There’s a Video Tutorial Ahead but here are a few Project Details:
- I’ve stamped all over the box with the various images in this set using Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Ink Pads.
- A simple belly band was created that slips off so the box can be opened. The dimensions and scoring are included at the end of this blog post.
- The Coastal Cabana square acts as a bridge between the two ends of the belly band and is attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here’s a graphic and link to all the products available through the Snowflake Showcase limited time offer:
Click HERE to check out a project made with the Happiness Surrounds Stamp Set, the fifth item being offered through the Snowflake Showcase promotion.
Check out my Video Tutorial Here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please pop on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful!!!
I hope you enjoyed my project today and will leave a comment and tell me what you think!
For your convenience, there’s a complete supply list and project dimensions at the end of this post!
If you’d like to see more homemade gift box ideas…
Make sure to check back here to see the cutest little gable box that was also part of the Gift Packaging Stamp-a-Stack and Creative Escaped Day event. I’ll be sharing that project soon!
The best way to stay in touch with what I create and offer is to join my email list. Click HERE to join my list now.
Here are links to some homemade gift box ideas I’ve shared in the past:
- Click HERE to check out my Mini Pizza Box with a fall theme.
- Check out my post HERE featuring a bunch of Christmas themed Mini Pizza Boxes. They are so cute!
PLUS… Check out my Amazing Gift Packaging Class-To-Go, with more gift box ideas!
- Kits include materials to make 9 gift packaging items (3 packaging types)
- Click HERE and scroll down to the bottom to check out the materials and you’ll receive in your kit and how to sign up.
- Click HERE to check out my Video Tutorial for these projects. You could definitely makes these yourself but I’ve really taken most of the work out of it for you!
- I only have THREE of these kits left. There are lots of tiny pieces and embellishments ready to go for YOU!
Thanks for spending some time with me today and…
More Going On Now…
- Snowflake Showcase Limited Time Offer Started Thursday 11/1!
- Get Free Card Kits in the Mail when you place a qualifying order in my Online Store!!!
- Click HERE to learn more.
- Become a Treehouse Chick and take your Crafting and Creative Fun to the Next Level!
- Click HERE to learn more.
Click HERE to Shop Now
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits, and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the 2018 Holiday Catalog PDF by clicking the photo below.
Click Below to see the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog PDF
- Belly Band in Bermuda Bay: 2-1/2″ x 10-7/8″ – Scored @ 1″, 3-1/4″, 7-5/8″ & 9-7/8″
- Coastal Cabana Layer: 3-3/4″ x3-3/4″
- Bermuda Bay Layer: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- White Velveteen Sheet for Snowflake
- Silver Edge Ribbon: 11″
Leave a Reply