Check out these gorgeous homemade gift packaging ideas featuring the Frosted Floral Product Suite and Silver Gable Boxes by Stampin’ Up!.
These homemade gift packaging ideas were created for my Gift Packaging Stamp-a-Stack class. At this class, participants made three each of three types of gift packages. The project shared today is just one of those three projects. What you see here are my two designs, but participants got a medley of designer series papers so they could mix things up a bit, and make the project their own. The designer paper used is also part of the Frosted Floral Product Suite. This Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Paper is retiring as of 1/2/19! This is simply a gorgeous designer paper with a shimmery finish!
A few of the alternative designs, made by one of the participants, is included ahead so you’ll be able to see a variety of ideas.
While this is a pretty simple design, there is quite a bit of detail in the tag and as a result, it was the most time-consuming part of completing this project.
Here are a few details:
- The images were stamped in first and second inking with Blackberry Bliss and Mint Macaron, with images from the First Frost Stamp Set.
- The die cut elements were created using the Frosted Bouquet Framelit Dies.
- There are more details ahead showing how I put this tag together.
The First Frost Stamp Set and Frosted Bouquet Framelit Dies are available to purchase as a bundle for a 10% discount but THIS BUNDLE WILL BE RETIRING as of 1/2/19! Retiring items are only available while supplies last!
The individual items will still be available but you will not be able to buy them as a bundle.
Here’s a close up of the tag:
Here are some graphics to help build your tag:
The starburst punch was used to cover up the back of the tag and to help hold the die cut pieces in place more securely.
- A 1/8″ circle punch was used to punch a hole in the starburst punched piece BEFORE it was attached to the tag.
- The white baker’s twine was also threaded through the 1/8″ hole BEFORE it was attached to the tag.
Here’s the backside of my tag:
These next two gable boxes were made by Melissa Riehn, a class participant.
I just love the Blackberry Bliss and how this version came out.
Here’s her second version:
For this last version, I’ve tied the Silver Edge ribbon around the body of the box instead of just around the handle.
Also, I used a different designer paper pattern and stamped the tag only in the greens to coordinate.
The learn all the details about how the gable boxes were put together check out my video tutorial just ahead.
Check out my Video Tutorial Here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please pop on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful!!! Plus, if you click on the little bell on YouTube, you’ll be notified whenever a new video goes live on my channel.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my homemade gift packaging ideas today!
For your convenience, you’ll find a complete supply list and dimensions for today’s project just ahead. The supply list includes links to my Online Store so it will be easy for you to find and purchase these products as you desire.
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and you enjoy the projects I share, I’d love to support you in your paper crafting journey!
To become a part of my community…
- Click HERE to Subscribe to my email list. Get subscriber only perks periodically too!
- Contact me to request a catalog by clicking HERE!
- Place an order of $50 or more in merchandise before 12/15/18 and I’ll automatically send you the NEW Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure in December. These catalogs go live on 1/3/19! Click HERE to Shop Now.
- Join my amazing team of “Treehouse Chicks”. To learn more click HERE.
Please let me know if you have questions. I’m here to help!
More Going On Now…
- Year End Close Out Sale happening NOW! – Holiday Catalog Items Retiring 1/2/19!!!
- Sale Includes Holiday Catalog items that are retiring soon! Get your Holiday Catalog favorites before they’re gone.
- Sale goes from 12/5/18 to 1/2/19 but Items only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- Get 10% to 50% OFF SELECT ITEMS!
- Click HERE to see the Year End Close Out Sale Items and Retiring Items in my Online Store
- Click HERE to see a PDF of All Retiring Items
- Stamparatus Craft & Carry Case Available To Customers NOW!!!
- “Taste of a Suite” Product Shares are Coming mid-December!
- Preorder Open Now!
- Invoices will be sent out between Thursday 12/27/18 and Friday 1/4/19.
- Shares will be filled and distributed in January.
- More details coming soon!
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 12/13/18 at 4 pm EST
- These events include all the latest updates plus, a project and/or technique demonstration too!
- Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
- Make sure to click on “following” on my facebook page so you’ll receive a notification of when I go LIVE. Under the “following” options you can also select the “see first” option which might help you to find me more easily.
- Get Free Card Kits in the Mail when you place a qualifying order in my Online Store!!!
- Click HERE to learn more.
- Become a Treehouse Chick and take your Crafting and Creative Fun to the Next Level!
- Click HERE to learn more.
Click HERE to Shop Now
Current Hostess Code:
Click Below to see the 2018 Holiday Catalog PDF
Click Below to see the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog PDF
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
- Frosted Floral Specialty DSP Strip: 2″ x 12″
- Tranquil Tide or Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon 12-½”
- Scraps in White, Mint Macaron and Tranquil Tide
Leave a Reply