Today’s post features a homemade ink pad and a fun multifaceted 3-D gift, made with the To A Wild Rose Stamp Set. I’ve also used the To a Wild Rose coordinating dies. These products are a sneak peek from the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog!
Here’s the case plus all the contents:
I made this gift for my team members, who attended the OnStage Local event in Charlotte, NC.
The intended purpose for the gift was to be an on-the-go travel case for card sending supplies. I’ve used a homemade ink pad for a lot of the stamping. Plus, in the video tutorial ahead, I’ve shown three different color schemes for making a multicolored homemade ink pad.
I’ve created two variations for the cover.
The one on the left includes some stamped specks in Soft Suede and the one on the right has no specks. I’ve also used my homemade ink pad to stamp the sentiment so it would have somewhat of an ombre look to it.
In the photo below you may be able to see some of the variation in the color of the sentiment.
Here’s a close up of the cover.
The images were stamped on watercolor paper and the sentiment piece and focal piece were both sponged with Blueberry Bushel Ink.
Can you see the color variation in the roses? These are the images stamped using my homemade ink pad.
As you can see below, this case has two pockets that hold, three handmade postcards, three hand-stamped envelopes, a stamped covered mini composition book, and a pen.
Here’s a closer look at the postcards with the hand-stamped envelopes:
I love the tone on tone effect of the rose stamped on the Blueberry Bushel cardstock. My homemade ink pad was used to stamp these images.
Below you’ll see the “To A Wild Rose” stamp set. This set has been so fun to play with!
This set will available for customers to purchase starting June 4, 2019. Demonstrators will be able to preorder it starting at the beginning of May!
If you want it now you may want to consider purchasing the Starter Kit!
It’s just $99 and you get $126 in products that you get to pick! Click HERE for more details about joining my Chicks in a Treehouse team!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project featuring the To A Wild Rose Stamp Set and my homemade ink pad.
You’ll find a complete supply list and project dimensions toward the end of this post.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Check out my video tutorial here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
Products are Retiring and a NEW Catalog is Coming! Are you ready?
- Retiring Products List goes live on April 15, 2019!
- The 2019 Occasions catalog & 2018–2019 Annual Catalog Retire as of June 3, 2019.
- Once the retiring list goes live items can go fast!
- Get the items you love NOW before it’s too late!
- Check back on 4/15 to see the retiring list!
- The 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog is Coming on June 4th!
- Do you want a catalog mailed to you, hot off the press, in May?
- If you’ve placed a merchandise order of $50 or more in the last 6 months I will automatically mail a catalog to you!
- If you intend to place your Stampin’ Up! orders through me, I’d be happy to send you a catalog!
- To request a catalog click HERE and leave a comment with the text “Please Send me a New Annual Catalog in May”!
- “Taste of a Suite” Product Shares will available to preorder soon!
More Going On Now
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too!
- Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store!
- Become a Treehouse Chick and take your Crafting and Creative Fun to the Next Level! Get $125 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 4/18/19 at 7 pm EST
- Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
- Click on “following” and select the “see first” option, on my facebook page so you’ll receive a notification of when I go LIVE.
- Storage by Stampin’ Up! is NOW Available! Click HERE to check out all the products in my Online Store!
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Check out the 2019 Occasions Catalog PDF below.
Check out the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Dimensions for Cover Pieces:
- Bermuda Bay Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Crumb Cake Strip: 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Watercolor Paper Focal Piece: Die Cut
- Sentiment Piece: 3/4” x 1-1/8”
- Whisper White Inside Piece: 3-⅞” x 5-⅛”
- Dimensions for Cover Pieces:
- Outside Plastic Liner in Balmy Blue: 7” x 11” Scored @ 4-⅞” from one end and 4-¾” from the other end
- Focal in Watercolor Paper: 4” x 6-¼”
- Blueberry Bushel Focal Backing: 4-¼” x 6-½”
Dimensions for Inside Pieces:
- Base for Pocket in Balmy Blue: (2) 4-13/16” x 10-⅜” Scored @ 3” & 3-⅜”
- Brackets for Pocket: (4) 1-5/16” x 2-15/16” Scored at 7/8” from both ends
- Blueberry Bushel Front of Pocket: (2): 2-⅝” x 4-7/16”
- Pocket Focal in Watercolor Paper: (2): 2-⅜” x 4-3/16”
Dimensions for Set of Postcards:
- Base in Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue and Granny Apple Green (1ea): 4-¼” x 5-½”
- Whisper White Piece (3): 4” x 5-¼”
- Colored Strip in Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue and Granny Apple Green (1ea): ¾” x 5-¼”
Blueberry Bushel Cover Pieces (2): 2-⅞ x 4-½”
New 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog Products (Goes live on 6/4/19!):
- To A Wild Rose Stamp Set – Item #149452
- Wild Rose Framelits – Item #149547
- To A Wild Rose Bundle – Item #151073
Leave a Reply