In this post, you’ll learn how to make a gift card holder that’s super cute! Plus, the construction is simple, so you’ll be able to easily reuse this template for other homemade gift cards in the future!
Today’s project features the Let It Snow product suite in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalog. From the suite, I’ve used the Snowman Season Stamp Set, Snowman builder punch and the Let It Snow Specialty Designer paper. This project was CASED from the talented Wendy Lee. It was so simple, cute and functional, that I decided it would be the perfect project for one of my November/ December 2019 Club and Free Card Kit projects.
There are lots of ideas out there for how to make a gift card holder but this is one of the simplest ones I’ve seen! The scoring is simple! You’ll use a 4-¼” x 11″ piece of cardstock scored at 5-½” and 4-¼” from both ends. The project will measure 4-¼” x 4-¼” when it’s folded. To see the punching and attaching details check out my video tutorial toward the end of this post.
Now there are several small elements on this card and they are pretty much all popped up on dimensionals. The only layer that doesn’t have dimensionals is the designer paper piece itself, but it’s Real Red backing is popped up. Plus, the little punched hat has two layers of dimensions on it, as I wanted it to be at a different height from the sentiment.
As a reminder, this is one of my FREE Card Kit program projects.
All you need to do to get FREE card kits in the mail is to purchase Stampin’ Up! products from my Online Store using my current hostess code. You get different numbers of kits based on the size of your purchase. To learn more click HERE. Plus, I’ll be offering some extra perks with purchases on 12/1/19 and 12/2/19 for my Cyber Monday/Tuesday special offer. Subscribe to receive my newsletter to get all the details by clicking HERE.
I hope you’ve enjoyed learning how to make a gift card holder with the Let It Snow suite!
You’ll find my video tutorial just ahead plus a complete supply list and project dimensions at the end of this post.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Watch my video tutorial here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- Black Friday/Saturday Special Offer
- Get one of my exclusive Technique Classes at a 50% discount.
- This class is normally $30 so you’d get it for just $15
- Click HERE to see Sneak Peeks of these three available classes.
- Offer Good ONLY on Friday 11/29/19 and on Saturday 11/30/19!
- Cyber Monday/Tuesday Special Offer
- Get a FREE Technique class with orders of $30 or more. (The usual product purchase required is $60.)
- Plus, Get double rewards points for each $50 in merchandise spent.
- Offer applies ONLY on Sunday 12/1/19 and 12/2/19!
- To qualify, you must use my current hostess code unless your order is $150 or more.
- To redeem this offer, place your order in my online store and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes: 1) The Name of the Class you’d like for FREE and 2) the Coupon Code: FREETC2019
- New Technique Class Now Available! Click HERE to learn about my exclusive technique classes!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Join me for my next scheduled Facebook Live Event on Thursday 12/5/19 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code: ESKN7YQY
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the 2019 Holiday Catalog PDF below.
Check out the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Thick Whisper White Card Body: 5-¼” x 11″ (scored @ 5-½” and 4-¼ from both ends)
- Real Red Layer: 3-15/16″ x 3-15/16″
- Let It Snow Designer Paper: 3-¾” x 3-¾”
- Whisper White Sentiment Piece: ⅝” x 4-⅞”