In today’s post, I’ll be sharing a beautiful handmade card with the Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and a speciality paper that I love!
I’ve used the Linen Speciality Paper to make this beautiful handmade card and it was so easy, plus it made me feel like an artist without even trying!
To create the focal piece I simply stamped my images in Jet Black StazOn and then applied my color using a large acrylic block with ink applied to it. You’ll need to spray the ink-covered acrylic block with water generously and simply press the block onto the linen paper. So easy!
For all the tips and details watch my video tutorial at the end of this post.
To create this background I’ve only used three colors of ink but as you can see here there are at least four colors on the focal piece.
The method I used allowed the inks to mix and create new colors. It’s one of the things I love about this technique and while it’s super easy, it made me feel like an artist!
The black glittered ribbon here is colored with a Dark Daffodil Delight Blends Alcohol Marker. The glitter started off silver and I wanted to warm it up to help it fit with the warmth of the card by adding the yellow.
The torn piece of Bumblebee cardstock behind is dry embossed with the Timeworn Type embossing folder for some added texture. It’s also attached with Dimensionals.
My sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. This image comes from the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set.
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing this beautiful handmade card and are inspired to create you own!
As a reminder, today’s project is a Stamper’s Club project so if you join a club soon you can get the parts and pieces to make this card, plus two additional cards for FREE.
In fact, you get the pieces to make 2 each of 3 different designs, and the cutting, dry embossing, and die-cutting will be done for you! A PDF with the dimensions, supplies, and photos of each of the three projects will also be provided. Kits are available ONLY While Supplies Last!
Here’s a photo of the current kits:
Learn how you can get a FREE Class-To-Go every other month plus FREE Stampin’ Up! products by clicking on the button below!
At the end of this post, you’ll find project dimensions, a complete supply list with links to my online store, and a link to view my video tutorial for this project.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
More Going On Now
- Eden’s Garden Stamp Camp To Go! Get the PDF Instant Download NOW by clicking HERE.
- Check out the Last Chance List of products that will be retiring from the July to December Mini-Catalog. There are items available at up to 50% off. Find the Last Chance Items in my Online Store.
- Clearance Rack Refresh: There are deeply discounted items on the Clearance Rack now! Check it out soon as items can run out quickly! Click HERE to check out what’s still available!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks! Click HERE to subscribe!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 12/2/21 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Become a Stamp Club Member and get a Free Class-To-Go and Free Products!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the host code! You’ll get host rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Host Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the July to December 2021 Mini Catalog PDF by clicking below!
Check out the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Learn how to make this beautiful handmade card in my video tutorial:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Basic Black Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- So Saffron Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Bumblebee Dry Embossed Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Linen Specialty Paper Focal Piece: 3″ x 4″
- Basic Black Focal Backing: 3-3/16″ x 4-3/16″
- Basic Black Sentiment Piece: 1/2″ x 7/8″
- White Inside Piece: 4″ x 5-1/4″
Leave a Reply