Maker's Mojo Creative Escape Q & A!
- Is this a Stamp-A-Long style event OR will I mostly be watching and stamping later? Some of the classes and presentations will be designed for you to stamp along with us and others will be designed for you to watch and stamp later. For presentations designed as a stamp-a-long, you will be provided with dimensions and a supply list as needed, ahead of time.
- For the Stamp-A-Long presentations will the pace be slow enough to keep up? Since everyone stamps at a different pace, it will be impossible to guarantee that everyone will be able to keep up. You will likely need to finish some of your projects after the live presentations are over.
- What will the schedule for the day be? The schedule will be shared in the Facebook Group about a week before the live event. That said, there will be live presentations from 11 am to 9 pm EST (8 am to 6 pm PT) with breaks between presentations. We chose this time frame so if you live in the Pacific time zone the start time would be early but not crazy early, and if you live on the east coast the end time wouldn't be too late.
- How long will the breaks be during the live presentations? The breaks will vary in length depending on how long a given presentation is but we anticipate the breaks will be anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes. We feel that breaks are very important in an event of this length. You can use this break time to finish projects, get a snack, or just have some quiet time.
- Is there a way to participate in this event if I’m unavailable for all or part of the live event? Absolutely! There are really three ways to participate!
- Join us for the live event in the Facebook Group
- Get the links to all the PDFs and Video presentations about a week after the live event through email. (Great option if you're not on Facebook.)
- Participate in the parts of the live event that you are available for in the Facebook group and access the PDFs and Video presentations after the fact, for the content you missed either in the Facebook group or from the email you'll receive after the live event.
- Is there a way to get this event for FREE? YES! As a member of one of our teams, you can earn FREE entry for this event by meeting certain minimum requirements as a demonstrator. To learn more click HERE.
- Can I participate if I’m a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator but I'm not on your team? YES! The more the merrier!
- Can I participate in this event if I live outside of the U.S.? YES, however, door prizes can only be mailed to participants in the U.S.
Register by January 28, 2021, OR get the Early Bird Bonus when you register by December 14, 2020!
Register and submit payment by December 14th, 2020, and you'll be entered into a special EARLY BIRD door prize drawing for some fun products from the January to June Mini Catalog.
Sign up soon so you don’t miss out on all the fun!
The Maker’s Mojo Team is so excited to stamp and share with you at our inaugural delivering paper magic event! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
See you at the event!