Welcome to the Color Fusers Blog Hop and March 2023 Color Challenge!
If you’ve already started the blog hop you should be coming from the talented Janneke Dijkstra de Jong’s blog post. If you’ve just joined in, make sure to do the full hop and see all the wonderful projects created by the Color Fusers Design team! The color scheme for the March 2023 Color Challenge is Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, and Soft Sea Foam.
Today’s project features the Irresistible Blooms Bundle which is a NEW Online Exclusive product. You will not find these products in any paper catalog!
These gorgeous floral images and foliage are heat embossed in black onto watercolor paper and then die-cut! I then used a water painter to watercolor the flowers in Blushing Bride ink and the foliage in Soft Sea Foam.
The sentiment is stamped with Jet Black StazOn ink. I punched the ends of the Blushing Bride and Soft Sea Foam layers with the Happy Labels Pick A Punch. This is my go-to punch these days! I absolutely love the subtle edge it creates and there are two shapes to pick from too. (I only used one of them here.)
My favorite die-cut in the Irresistible Blooms set of dies is the shape you see on this card along the left side. There is just something about the linear shapes with the various sizes of circles that I find to be so pleasing. It has a randomness to it and yet it also looks orderly as well. I just LOVE IT!
Here’s a peek at the Irresistible Blooms bundle that is now available to purchase:
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my March 2023 Color Challenge project!
If you enjoyed this project click HERE or on the button below to see another project made with the Irresistible Blooms bundle. If you leave this page, make sure to come back here to continue the blog hop too so you don’t miss out on the other fantastic projects!
Would you like a FREE PDF Tutorial to make this project?
All you have to do is sign up to receive my weekly newsletter and you’ll get this and other FREE Tutorials as they become available! The tutorial for today’s project will be shared in my next newsletter on Wednesday, March 8, 2023. It will include, dimensions, a supply list with links to my online store, and instructions.
Have a great day and Happy Crafting!
Continue along on the blog hop so you don’t miss out on any of the fun!
The next stop is Janneke Dijkstra de Jong’s blog. I know you’ll enjoy what she’s got to share!
Color Fusers Blog Hop Team:
Melissa Kerman – You Are HERE
More Going On Now
- NEW Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit! Check it out HERE!
- Online Exclusive Products Now Available! Check them out HERE!
- Greatest Journey Class Coming Soon! Get on the Wait List to get first dibs on the limited spots!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 03/09/23 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Host Code:
Become a Stamp Club Member and get a Free Class-To-Go and Free Products!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the host code! You’ll get host rewards AND perks from me too!
Not sure how to apply the Host Code? Click HERE to learn more.
January to April 2023 Mini Catalog PDF – Click Below!
Click to check out the 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog PDF!
- Fresh Freesia Card Body: 5-½″ x 8-½″
- Rich Razzleberry Layer: 5-3/16″ x 3-15/16″
- Basic White Focal Piece: 5″ x 3-¾”
- Basic White Inside Piece: 5-¼” x 4″
- Granny Apple Green, Fresh Freesia & Rich Razzleberry scrap for die-cut pieces
Products available now: