In today’s post, you’ll see four masculine cards made with the Natures Beauty Stamp Set.
The Natures Beauty Stamp Set is in the 2019 Holiday Catalog and it’s the perfect set for making masculine cards! It’s a special set not just because the images are beautiful, but also because for each set sold, Stampin’ Up! will be donating to the National Institute of Mental Health here in the U.S. A mental health charity, has been selected for each of the 9 countries where Stampin’ Up! does business. I just love that this is the focus of our charitable giving and so just had to buy and promote this set! I hope you will too!
My project with the deer on the left was CASE’d from the card with the fox on the right.
I found this card on Pinterest but there was no person associated with the pin to give credit to. I just loved this card with the fox so had to recreate it and then make my own with the deer. My husband loves wildlife in general, but deer specifically, so I’m envisioning making a set of these cards for him. Shhhh, don’t tell! Fortunately, he’s not too likely to be reading this post! LOL!
So all the cards in this post were created in my quest to identify masculine cards for a swap I’m doing this weekend.
I started by creating this first card and then went in search of other ideas that might be a little simpler. While I love this card, it is also a bit time consuming to make. So… I created this next card in the hopes that it would be quicker.
I started with a version without any coloring in but it just didn’t look right to me and I knew it would look so much better if I colored in the images. For all the details about my stamping and coloring check out my Facebook Live Video ahead.
This second photo shows off this card so much better than the first one.
I’ve used the Birch background stamp, to heat emboss in gold, on the Crumb Cake card base. Isn’t the gold so pretty in the background?! I just love it!
This next one is the fourth of my masculine cards in this post.
It’s really the simplest of all three layouts. There is heat embossing and some coloring involved, just not as much as for the other two card layouts. For all the details check out my video ahead.
Now, truth be told, this was the sensible one to choose for my swap. That said, I just couldn’t get myself to do it. I had to use the first card I showed in this post because it just seemed more special!
If you were swapping with me which of these four masculine cards would you prefer?
I hope you’ve enjoyed my four masculine cards today and will check out my video with all the details.
If you liked these projects please consider purchasing the Natures Beauty Stamp Set. Remember, you’ll be supporting a great cause AND getting a great stamp set too!
You’ll find a complete supply list and project dimensions at the end of this post. The supply list includes links to my online store if you’d like to purchase any of the products shared today!
Watch my Facebook Live and video tutorial here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- Creative Escape Event Registration Now Open! Live and Event-To-Go Options! Click HERE for more details.
- New Technique Class Coming In October! Click HERE to learn about my exclusive technique classes!
- Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Sale – Going on during the month of September 2019. Click HERE to check it out!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 9/26/19 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the NEW 2019 Holiday Catalog PDF below.
Check out the NEW 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Dimensions for Deer/Fox with Moon:
- Card Body in Blueberry Bushel: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Whisper White Focal Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White Inside Piece: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
Dimensions for Deer Trio with Gold Heat Embossing :
- Card Body in Crumb Cake: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Soft Suede Focal Backing: 3-9/16″ x 4-13/16″
- Very Vanilla Focal Piece: 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″
- Sentiment Piece in Very Vanilla: 5/16″ x 1-1/2″
- Very Vanilla Inside Piece: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
Dimensions for Deer Trio on Soft Suede:
- Card Body in Basic Black: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Crumb Cake Layer: 4-1/16″ x 5-5/16″
- Basic Black Focal Backing: 3-9/16″ x 4-13/16″
- Soft Suede Focal Piece: 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″
- Soft Suede Sentiment Piece: 5/16″ x 1-1/2″
- Inside Piece in Very Vanilla: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″