I’m super excited to share my Mystery Box 20th Anniversary offer!
This month marks my 20th Anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. One of the ways I’m celebrating is to do a massive purge of the many retired crafting items I own. All of my old Stampin’ Up! crafting products need good homes! Mystery Boxes will contain a variety of retired items plus I’ll be throwing in some card samples and 3-D projects into the mix as well. Each box will be different and will contain $200 to $250 in products! These USPS Boxes will be stuffed with items!
Mystery Boxes are available ONLY While Supplies Last and will be granted on a first come first serve basis! When they’re gone, they’re gone! You are welcome to email me to check if I have boxes left before submitting payment or placing your order.
Mystery Boxes Include:
- 2 Stamp Sets and coordinating Die/Punch bundles (each bundle valued between $35-55)
- May contain any of the following: kits, stamp sets, punches, embossing folders, ribbons, embellishments, designer paper etc.
- Value of each box is approximately $200-250
- Products are all retired Stampin’ Up! products.
- New and used.
- Contents of each box will vary – it’s a MYSTERY, remember?
- Check out the photo below for a sample of what one of these boxes will contain! Where possible, a card sample for the stamp set(s) you’re receiving will be included.
TWO ways to get Mystery Boxes:
- Buy a box for $75. Includes priority shipping!
- Link below to purchase.
- When you pay be sure to double-check that the email address you include is correct and does not have typos. A confirmation email will be sent to you that includes important details about receiving your Mystery Box.
- Place a merchandise order of $100 or more in Stampin’ Up! products using the host code below. I will pay to ship your box to you!
- $100 orders must be before tax and shipping
- After your order is placed, click HERE to Contact Me and use the subject line “MYSTERY BOX OFFER”.
- I will mail your Mystery Box to the address you provided when placing your order unless you let me know otherwise.
- Stamp sets may show staining, and may be trimmed.
- All items are “as is” and all sales are final.
- US Orders Only
- You may get more than one box!
- No refunds or exchanges!
- Mystery Boxes ONLY Available While Supplies Last!
- All increments of $50 can be recorded on your Loyalty Leaves Customer Rewards Tracking Form. Complete this form to get Free Stampin’ Up! products from me!
Buy Your Mystery Box Here:
Place Your Order of $100 or more to get Your Mystery Box:
Use this button and the host code will automatically be applied to your order.
Let me know if you have any questions and Happy Crafting!
Would you like to receive FREE PDF Tutorials?
All you have to do is sign up to receive my weekly newsletter and you’ll get FREE Tutorials as they become available! Tutorials will include step-by-step instructions, dimensions, and a supply list with links to my online store.
More Going On Now
- NEW Greatest Journey Class – Registration Open! Click HERE to learn more. Register HERE!
- NEW Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit! Check it out HERE!
- Online Exclusive Products Now Available! Check them out HERE!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get FREE Downloadable PDF Tutorials! Click to Subscribe!
- Become a Stamp Club Member and Receive FREE Project Kits Plus FREE Products! Tell me more!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 03/16/23 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Current Host Code:
Become a Stamp Club Member and get a Free Class-To-Go and Free Products!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the host code! You’ll get host rewards AND an additional gift from me!
Not sure how to apply the Host Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog here!
Click HERE to request a catalog if you intend to purchase Stampin’ Up! products through my online store.
Leave a Reply