These Painted Poppies cards are my current customer Thank You cards!
I’ve made a whole bunch of these but each one is unique. I especially love this floral image with this colorful background, which is different on each of these Painted Poppies cards. These are two of my favorites:
In addition to using the Painted Poppies set, I’ve also used a sentiment from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set.
Both of these stamp sets have coordinating dies and they are part of an amazing product suite called the Peaceful Poppies suite.
If you love these stamps you might also love this suite of products.
This suite includes stamps, dies, designer paper, ribbon and embellishments too! You can now buy the whole suite as a bundle using just one product code! Plus, you can get my Painted Poppies Class-To-Go for FREE when you buy the whole suite bundle! Here are all the incredible products you get if you buy the suite bundle:
I just love the Painted Poppies Stamp Set and have created an amazing set of cards that will be offered as a class in February.
There are 4 simple options for ways to sign up for this class depending on how much product you’d like to receive.
- You can participate in the Class-To-Go and get the materials and products to make these projects in the mail OR
- Sign up for my LIVE In-Person class which will be on 2/28/20 at 10am & 6:30pm, in my amazing Treehouse Studio! You can find some photos of my studio on the About Me page here on my site in case you’d like to check it out.
Simply click HERE to check out all the details and see some sneak peeks of the projects too!
But before you go anywhere… are you curious about how I created this beautiful background? I love it so much, that I’ll be teaching how to create it, and lots more, in my Grace’s Garden Class which will be offered in April 2020.
To be kept informed about that class, leave a comment with your email, or click HERE to contact me, and I’ll be sure to keep you in the loop.
Would you like to receive one of these beautiful cards in the mail?
If you answered “yes”, all you need to do is place an order of any size, in my online store. I’ll mail you one of these gorgeous cards (while supplies last of course) and if you use the current hostess code you’ll receive FREE Card Kits in the mail too! First-time customers receive all three card kits even if your order would not normally qualify. To learn more about my FREE Card Kit program click HERE.
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing all my Painted Poppies cards in today’s post. I’ve included dimensions and a complete supply list with links to my online store at the end of this post. I hope you have a wonderful day and…
More Going On Now
- NEW Painted Poppies Class in February! Click HERE to see Project Sneak Peeks and to learn more!
- Technique Club & Classes Now Available! Click HERE to learn about my exclusive technique classes!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 1/30/20 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the NEW Jan. to Jun. 2020 Mini-Catalog PDF below.
See the NEW 2020 Sale-A-Bration PDF below.
Check out the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Highland Heather Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Gorgeous Grape Focal Backing: 3-3/4″ x 4-5/8″
- Focal in Watercolor Paper: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/8″
- Whisper White Inside Layer: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″