Today’s quick classy cards are a sneak peek into the July 2022 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle.
On the first week of each month, the Simple Suite Stampers design team publishes a tutorial bundle focusing on a particular theme. The focus this month is the Lovely In Linen Suite. My two classy cards are two versions of the same layout with two different color schemes. These show off several of my favorite patterns in the Lovely in Line designer paper pack.
The four rectangle pieces are die cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. Two of the pieces are positioned to the left and the other two to the right. I’ve left the same amount of white space on each side for the two respective pairs.
I then attached the rectangles to the white panel making sure to leave enough space at the bottom for the sentiment. The white space at the top and between each of the designer paper pieces, from top to bottom, is the same. This wonderful sentiment comes from the Season of Chic Stamp Set!
The die-cut foliage on this card was created using some gorgeous gold specialty paper and the Splendid Stems dies.
This specialty paper comes in a pack that includes both gold and rose gold pieces and both have the amazing texture and shine that you see here. I just adore this paper! As you can see here, I chose to use the outline and inside shapes together. I wanted a more solid, rather than a line-drawn look, for my die-cut shapes. Plus, I just hate to waste even a tiny bit of this amazing paper so decided to use both the outline and inside pieces together.
In my video tutorial at the end of this post, you’ll learn some tips for keeping these many die-cut pieces together when assembling this card.
For some added dimension the die on the right was attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and the white layer is attached to the card body with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The other two die-cuts on the left were attached with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Last but not least, four 2021 – 2023 In Color Opal Rounds were added for some interest and shine.
For the second version of this card, I went with a completely different color scheme while still using the Lovely In Linen designer paper.
I had two goals in creating this second version of my card. 1) I wanted to show off more of the pretty patterns in the Lovely in Linen pack of papers, and 2) I realized that the colors on some of the alternative patterns might go well with the Rose Gold Specialty paper that comes together with the gold paper used on the previous card. I’ve found far more uses for the gold and was excited for an opportunity to use some of this Rose Gold speciality paper.
The colors used below include Sweet Sorbet, Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen, and Soft Succulent. There is also a shade of pink that looks like Flirty Flamingo.
Check out this close-up of these gorgeous papers!
For this version, I’ve used another sentiment from the Season of Chic stamp set but this time it’s stamped in Sweet Sorbet Ink. I’ve used Pale Papaya Opal Rounds.
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my two classy cards today!
Make sure to watch my video tutorial below for all the tips and tricks for putting this card together.
There’s a complete supply list at the end of this post. I have not included dimensions since this tutorial bundle is an exclusive offering.
If you enjoyed today’s projects you might really love this month’s Tutorial Bundle!
Get the July 2022 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE. It includes 12 Tutorials!
Here’s how you can get yours:
- Get the Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with any size order!
- Do NOT use the host code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get host rewards PLUS the tutorial bundle FREE.
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE!
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chicks Team Member!
- Get $125 in products for just $99 plus free shipping, a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit, Catalogs, Business Supplies, and more!
- Plus, Get the Making Plans Collection of Products completely FREE when you join in July or August 2022!
- Click HERE to learn more about joining my team
- Click HERE to learn the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and checking out my classy cards!
More Going On Now
- Summer Maker’s Mojo Creative Escape – July 29 & 30, 2022! Click to Reserve Your Spot NOW! Register by 7/16/22 or ASAP to get the most prize drawing entry opportunities!
- July to December Holiday MiniCatalog is Now LIVE! Shop by clicking HERE!
- Sale-A-Bration 2022 – Part 2 Happening Now! Shop by clicking HERE!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks!
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 7/20/22 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Host Code:
Become a Stamp Club Member and get a Free Class-To-Go and Free Products!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the host code! You’ll get host rewards AND a gift from me too!
Not sure how to apply the Host Code? Click HERE to learn more.
July to December 2022 Holiday Mini Catalog PDF is NOW LIVE!
Sale-A-Bration is Going on NOW through 8/31/22!
Check out the 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Watch my Classy Cards video tutorial and Facebook Live here:
The project demonstrations begin at around 13 minutes in case you want to jump ahead. 🙂
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions but I have given some of them in my Facebook Live video which you’ll find earlier in this post.