The Sea of Textures Stamp Set and Under The Sea framelits dies are the featured products on todays project.
This was one of my team make n’ takes at our June get together. It’s taken me a while to share but better late than never right? I figured it needed to be shared before the summer is over! This simple card was CASED from one of the Artisan Design Team Members. I didn’t change it a bit as it seemed just perfect as is. My team really enjoy making it.
Here are some basic details about this card:
- Stamp three images from the Sea of Textures stamp set directly on the card base, using second and third inking. First inking was a bit too dark to get the subtle background I wanted.
- Curl the one corner of a piece of the Wood Textures Designer Paper by simply rolling the corner between two fingers.
- Attach the DSP to the card base so it is centered from side to side and justified slightly down from center, from top to bottom.
More project details:
- Die cut a large circle with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Stamp the two plant matter images onto some white cardstock in the two colors and then die cut them. One image was used to stamp both die cut pieces. The smaller plant does not have an exact image to match.
- Check out the step by step tutorial, in the graphic below for how to put together the focal piece.
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing this project made with the Sea of Textures Stamp Set and coordinating framelits, and found the graphic tutorial above to be useful. If you’re a veteran stamper you may not need this, but I figured it might be helpful for the less experienced stamper. Please comment below and let me know if it was helpful to you!
To learn more about the benefits of joining my team click HERE and/or click HERE to check out an FAQ for anyone thinking about buying the Starter Kit.
Please note: The exact color of Glitter Enamel Dots in the project today is retired. Learn how to custom color your Glitter Enamel Dots in the video ahead.
Watch this video to learn how to custom coloring Enamel Dots:
If you enjoyed this video and you watched here on my blog, please pop on over to YouTube to give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I would so appreciate it!
More Going On Now…
PreOrder Your Unique Product Shares NOW!
- Get Your Paper Crafters Buffet of 2018 Holiday Catalog Products with my “Taste of a Suite” Product Shares!
- These are unique shares that combine the consumable products from each product suite.
- You get a set of coordinating products to play with, without spending the money to buy whole packs of anything!
- PreOrder Available till 9/12/18
- Click HERE to check out all the details
Bonus Days are Here!
- For EACH $50 spent during the month of August GET a $5 Coupon!
- Redeem your Coupon(s) in September
- There’s no limit to how many coupons you can get
- Click HERE to Shop Now
Color Your Season Limited Time Offer!
- Get Exclusive Products through 8/31 or while supplies last
- Get the NEW Blended Seasons Stamp Set and coordinating framelits
- Save 10% when you purchase the Stamp Set and framelits together
- Get NEW Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2
- Click HERE to see the products available through this promotion
Hostess Special Coming in September!
- When you host a qualifying party in September you’ll get a FREE Gift
- Start plan your party now so you can reap the benefits in September!
- If you’re interested in hosting a virtual OR in-person party click HERE to contact me and we can discuss details.
- More promotion details coming soon.
Have an awesome day and Happy Crafting!
Click HERE to Shop Now
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits, and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Leave a Reply