Welcome to the Color Fusers Blog Hop and September 2019 Color Challenge!
For this months project, I wanted to create a Christmas card but I wasn’t quite sure I could do it with the colors for the September 2019 Color Challenge. The colors include Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Merry Merlot and one of the new 2019 – 2021 In Colors, Rococo Rose. As it turns out the Brightly Gleaming product suite includes two of the four colors so I thought I’d use one of the gorgeous specialty papers as a starting point.
So what I came up with is a bit of a non-traditional color scheme for Christmas but I actually love how it turned out!
How can you go wrong with this stunning paper and these beautiful ornament images?
I’ve heat embossed the ornaments with Copper embossing powder to coordinate with the stars in the designer paper.
Then I colored in each of the ornaments to provide some interest and dimension to these images. I also used some Wink of Stella at the top of the ornament as well.
The Brightly Gleaming product suite is in the NEW 2019 Holiday catalog that goes live in just a few days!
The Christmas Gleaming bundle (shown below) is part of this suite.
If you love this bundle you might also love the consumables in this product suite.
You can get a “taste” of each of these consumables when you purchase my “Taste of a Suite” product shares. A photo of this product share is shown below. It’s one of 8 unique shares that I’m offering now through 9/5/19.
Click HERE to learn more about my “Taste of a Suite” product shares! Click HERE to reserve your shares NOW before they’re gone!
I hope you enjoyed my project and are loving the September 2019 Color Challenge and blog hop.
To recreate my projects and/or purchase any of the products used here, check out the complete supply list and project dimensions at the end of this post. Plus, don’t miss my video tutorial just ahead for all the details!
Be sure to continue along on the blog hop so you don’t miss out on any of the fun!
Color Fusers Blog Hop Team:
Melissa Kerman – You Are HERE
Watch my video tutorial here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, if you click on the bell you’ll be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- Reserve your 2019 Holiday Catalog “Taste of a Suite” Product Shares NOW! LAST Day to reserve shares is 9/5/19!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 9/12/19 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
The 2019 Holiday Catalog goes live on Wednesday 9/4/19!
Check back to see this NEW catalog then!
Check out the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Mossy Meadow Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Night of Navy Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Brightly Gleaming Designer Paper: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Merry Merlot Layer: 3-3/16″ x 4-9/16
- Rococo Rose Layer: 3″ x 4-3/8″
- Whisper White Inside Piece: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Scraps in Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy and Merry Merlot for ornaments and die-cut strip