Welcome to the Color Fusers Blog Hop and September 2021 Color Challenge!
The color scheme for the September 2021 Color Challenge was really the easiest one ever! Being able to add in my own third color with black and white as the starting point was a piece of cake!
I started by creating an ombre effect in Pumpkin Pie ink, with a Blending Brush, on a piece of Beautifully Penned designer paper (DSP).
All the patterns in this DSP are black and white making it super versatile and perfect for theSeptember 2021 Color Challenge! This paper is available Free with an order of $50 in merchandise during Sale-A-Bration. You’ll find all the details about Sale-A-Bration later in this post!
Next, I heat embossed my pumpkin with Black Embossing powder on Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Both the black and heat embossed pumpkin were die-cut with the coordinating dies from the Detailed Pumpkins set of dies. My black die-cut pumpkin is attached using multipurpose liquid glue.
Some Pumpkin Pie ink was sponged on the edges of the die-cut pumpkin and I also sponged the edges of the sentiment piece and the triangle piece in the lower left-hand corner. This triangle was created by simply cutting a 2-1/8″ circle from point to point.
Here’s a close-up of the heat-embossed pumpkin which is also popped up on Dimensionals. I just love the detail in this pumpkin! It’s my favorite image in the set!
This card was so easy and quick to make too!
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my September 2021 Color Challenge project!
To recreate my projects and/or purchase any of the products used here, check out the complete supply list and project dimensions at the end of this post.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Be sure to continue along on the blog hop so you don’t miss out on any of the fun!
The next stop is Tami Hewlett’s blog. I know you’ll enjoy what she’s got to share!
Color Fusers Blog Hop Team:
Melissa Kerman – You Are HERE
More Going On Now
- SAVE THE DATE! The next Maker’s Mojo Creative Escape Event is Happening on 10/2/21!
- Do You Want FREE Products? Check Out the Latest Sale-A-Bration Promotion Perks!
- Customers: Get a FREE Item for Every $50 in Merchandise Purchased during Sale-A-Bration! Shop Now!
- Hosts: Get a FREE Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! with qualifying Parties OR Place an order of $300 in merchandise or more! Contact me to get your own host code OR simply order now!
- Starter Kit Purchasers: Get a FREE Stampin’ Up! Bundle when you buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration! Plus, get $125 in products for just $99 and a 20% Discount on Future Orders!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 09/9/21 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Become a Stamp Club Member and get a Free Class-To-Go and Free Products!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Host Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the August to December 2021 Mini Catalog PDF by clicking below.
See what’s FREE for Customers, Hosts & Starter Kit Purchasers!
Check out the Sale-A-Bration Brochure by clicking below.
Click to check out the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog PDF!
- Pumpkin Pie Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Beautifully Penned Designer Paper: 3-13/16″ x 5-1/16″
- Basic Black Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- White Sentiment Piece: 1″ x 3-1/8″
- Pumpkin Pie for Corner Triangle: 2-1/8″ x 2-1/8″
- Whisper White Inside Piece: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Pumpkin Pie and Black scraps for die-cut pumpkins
Melanie Hockin says
Cool project Melissa. Love those pumpkins!