Check out these simple card making ideas made with the Magnolia Lane Product Suite!
These projects are remakes of two of the July Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial bundle projects and therefore, provide a fun sneak peek of the bundle this month. I’ve used the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set, the coordinating Magnolia Memories dies and some of the gorgeous designer series paper included in this awesome product suite.
The original designs for these cards were made by Raquelle Bathe (left) and Tara Stay (right). Thank you Raquelle and Tara!
I mixed things up based on what I had on hand. Plus, it’s always fun to put my own little twist on the designs! Here are my two redos:
For Raquelle’s focal piece she used one of the Magnolia Lane Memories and More cards. These Memories and More cards are awesome for quick cards!
For my two versions below, I used some Magnolia Lane designer series paper. I just love this designer paper! It’s so gorgeous that the card design has to be pretty simple so as not to compete with the paper.
For this first version, I’ve made an “airbow” using some solid white bakers twine and attached it with a glue dot.
The sentiment and basic black layer are popped up on dimensionals.
This next version has some slight variations on the first card.
I’ve used some Silver Metallic Thread in behind the sentiment and used Rhinestone Jewels to coordinate, instead of pearls.
Learn my simple tricks for using the Silver Metallic Thread in my video below.
For this last design, I’ve used the Magnolia Memories Dies to cut out my watercolored flowers.
Aside from these differences, and a different color scheme, I’ve used mostly the same supplies as for the other simple card making ideas shared in today’s post.
The color combination on this card is Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape and Rich Razzleberry.
I’ve heat embossed the flowers with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder and watercolored the flowers.
These flowers turned out to be so rich and vibrant! For all the details about this card check out my video just ahead.
Thanks for checking out my Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial projects today! I hope you’re inspired to go create and play with water coloring and more!
There’s a complete supply list at the end of this post.
If you enjoyed today’s projects you might really love this months Tutorial Bundle!
Get the July 2019 Simple Suite Stampers Tutorial Bundle for FREE. Here’s how:
- Become an Email Subscriber and get the July Simple Suite Stamper’s Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $35 merchandise order, when you use the current hostess code! Click HERE to subscribe!
- If you’re not a subscriber and you don’t want to become a subscriber, you can still get the tutorial bundle for FREE when you purchase $75 in merchandise through my online store, using the current hostess code! At this purchase level, you’ll also get three Free Card Kits in the mail!
- Do NOT use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more. In that case, you’ll get hostess rewards PLUS the June tutorial bundle FREE.
- Includes 8 Tutorials!
- Each month a new tutorial bundle will be available that features a different product suite.
Get a new set of Tutorials EVERY MONTH for FREE! Here’s how:
- Buy the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit and become a Treehouse Chick Team Member!
$125$155 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit in July or August 2019!
- Plus, get a $10 coupon to spend the month following the month you join too!!!
- Become a part of an awesome group of fellow paper crafting enthusiasts and technique lovers!
- Get a minimum 20% discount on all your orders!
- Plus, there’s NO Long Term Commitment, NO Penalty for dropping.
- It’s a great time to buy the starter kit! If you join now, you’ll get to see and preorder from the new holiday catalog in August. That catalog goes live to customers in September 2019!
- There are lots more perks too! Click HERE to learn more.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
Check out my video tutorial and Facebook Live here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
More Going On Now
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too!
- Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store!
- Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Get a FREE Tutorial Bundle! – The June bundle features the NEW 2019 – 2021 In Colors.
- Newsletter subscribers get the tutorial bundle FREE with a merchandise order of $35 or more, in my online store.
- If you’re NOT a subscriber get the tutorial bundle FREE with a merchandise order of $75 or more, in my online store.
- To qualify, you must use the current hostess code unless your order is $150 or more. In that case, you will still get the FREE tutorial bundle PLUS, hostess rewards!
- Click HERE to become a newsletter subscriber!
- Become a Treehouse Chick and take your Crafting and Creative Fun to the Next Level! Get
$125$155 in product for just $99 when you buy the Starter Kit! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 8/1/19 at 7 pm EST
- Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
Check out the NEW 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Since this tutorial bundle is exclusive, I won’t be sharing project dimensions but I have given some of them in my Facebook Live video which you’ll find earlier in this post.