In today’s post, I’ll be sharing a two-for-one project that features a simple card with Peaceful Moments Dies. It’s also one of my three March/April 2020 Club and Free Card Kit projects.
This simple card with Peaceful Moments Dies is striking and unique. Plus, you can make a second card with the leftover pieces with very little additional effort!
Would you like to get FREE project kits in the mail? I’d love to send you some! Plus, first-time customers get all three kits no matter how small your purchase size! You’ll find more details later in this post.
So to create this card…
- I simply die-cut two of the small foliage sprigs using Basic Black and Basic Gray cardstock. The third foliage sprig is die-cut using white cardstock with the larger foliage die.
- I then attached them to contrasting panels of cardstock using glue dots and multipurpose liquid glue.
- The frame was created using one of the Rectangle Stitched dies and then attached with foam adhesive strips.
It’s so easy and quick!!!
Now for the two-for-one option!
I die-cut my foliage pieces using panels sized the same as the background panels, so it would be easy to make a second card using the negative space pieces! In the photo below you’ll see my die-cut foliage pieces with the negative space leftover pieces.
Can you see how the top and bottom cards in the next photo use all six pieces shown above?
I just adore the simplicity of this card and especially love the efficient use of my die-cuts too! No scraps to throw away here!!!
Check out my video tutorial at the end of this post for all the details and tips for how to make these two cards!
So what do you think of my simple card with peaceful moments dies? I hope you love it as much as I do!
Now my mind is reeling with the other possible ways to use this no-scraps approach to using die-cuts. I hope it’s got you thinking of other possibilities and you are inspired to go create… or maybe you’d like to take advantage of my FREE Card Kit program and get started with a kit that includes the die-cut pieces already!
Learn how you can get FREE Card Kits!
You can get free kits from me through my FREE Card Kits program or get DOUBLE KITS when you join my Online Stamp Club?! It’s just one of the ways I thank my customers for purchasing products through my online store! Click on the links above to learn more!
Plus, if you like today’s project you might really enjoy my recent post that uses these same dies with simple masking and sponging techniques.
Click HERE to check out this alternative project.
If you’d like to recreate today’s project on your own, there are dimensions and a complete supply list with links to my online store at the end of this post. If you do purchase some of these products through my online store, I’d just like to say… Thank You for supporting my business with your purchase!
More Going On Now
- NEW Forever Blossoms Class Available to PreOrder NOW!
- Class-To-Go and Live Class Options!
- Online Stamp Club Spots Available! Click HERE to learn more!
- Technique Club & Classes Now Available! Click HERE to learn about my exclusive technique classes!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 3/19/20 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the NEW Jan. to Jun. 2020 Mini-Catalog PDF below.
See the 2020 Sale-A-Bration PDF below.
Check out the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
Check out my video tutorial here:
If you watched this video here on my blog and enjoyed it, please go on over to my YouTube channel and give it a Thumbs Up, Share it with friends and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I’d be so grateful! Plus, once you subscribe, you’ll have the option to click on the bell, to be notified whenever I publish a new video.
- Card Body: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Whisper White Die-Cut Frame: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Panels for Die-Cutting (Whisper White, Basic Black & Basic Gray): 3-3/4″ x 1-11/16″
- Panels Behind Die-Cut Pieces (Basic Black, Basic Gray & Smoky Slate): 3-3/4″ x 1-11/16″
- Whisper White Inside Layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″
Leave a Reply