Isn’t this peacock just gorgeous? It’s from the Royal Peacock Bundle in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
This peacock image is stamped in Memento Black ink, colored in with several blends alcohol markers and then die-cut using the Detailed Peacock Dies. The stamp set and dies make up the Royal Peacock Bundle. It took a long time to color this image, but it was so much fun, and I love the end result!
After I did my coloring I just had to add some shimmer and shine with my Clear Wink of Stella brush. If you’ve ever seen a peacock, I know you’ll agree that it was the perfect addition. I completely covered the body, head, and feathers on the head, with the Wink of Stella.
On the tail feathers, the Wink of Stella was added only in select spots as accents. As you may be able to tell, the Night of Navy layer is dry embossed using the Subtle Embossing folder and the Whisper White layer behind the peacock is die-cut with a Rectangle Stitched Die. There are no dimensionals on any of the layers, which is unusual for me. It just didn’t seem like it needed it.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my simple project today made with the Royal Peacock Bundle. If you’de like to recreate this card you’ll find dimensions and a complete supply list with links to my online store, at the end of this post.
Thanks for spending some time with me today and Happy Crafting!
More Going On Now
- Technique Club & Classes Now Available! Register for a club by 1/21/20 and get an extra gift from me! Click HERE to learn about my exclusive technique classes and club!
- Become a Newsletter Subscriber and get Special Perks plus FREE Downloads too! Click HERE to subscribe!
- GET PERKS when you Place Orders through my online store! Receive FREE Project Kits. Click HERE for more details.
- Earn Loyalty Leaves with your purchases in my Online Store! Cash them in for FREE Stampin’ Up! products! Click HERE to learn more.
- Join me for my next Facebook Live Event on Thursday 1/16/20 at 7 pm EST. Find me on Facebook by clicking here: Melissa’s Crafting Treehouse Facebook Page
Click HERE to Shop in my Online Store Now!
Current Hostess Code:
Use the current hostess code to get Free Card Kits and other perks with your qualifying purchases!
If your order is $150 or more Do NOT use the hostess code! You’ll get hostess rewards AND Free Card Kits too!
Not sure how to apply the Hostess Code? Click HERE to learn more.
See the NEW Jan. to Jun. 2020 Mini-Catalog PDF below.
See the NEW 2020 Sale-A-Bration PDF below.
Check out the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog PDF below.
- Card Body in Pear Pizzazz: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Mossy Meadow Layer: 4-1/16″ x 5-5/16″
- Balmy Blue Layer: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Night of Navy Layer: 3-9/16″ x 4-13/16″
- Whisper White Inside: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″